Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bloody Mess

Hellooooo :D. sorry if I havent been updating lately but its because im occupied with the superteens workshop till 9.. im gonna update more frequently when this is over! :D supposedly it was going to end tonight but I decided to be lazy yesterday and didnt go to school.. so I have to suffer until tmr. well ok apparently this workshop isnt really a huge waste of time. it kinda has its touching parts like just now when they were talking about how if your parents dont love you, they had 3 ways of abortion they could use to kill you. inject salt water, use scalpel or use vacuum. and oh my he showed the images of aborted babies. it was so disgusting.. from babies the size of a 50 cent coin or a keychain to a fully developed baby with its head and body parts dismembered in pools of blood. it kinda struck me like.. 'wow luckily that didnt happen to me'

and then there was the funny parts of the course ahaha.. :D Im telling you, our instructor ken can really be a stand up comedian! he was telling us how he went to china during the winter and saw overflowing shit in the toilet bowl literally freeze and he came up with 'the eigth wonder of the world, frozen shit'

ahha well if theres one thing I learn from this course, abortion is totally bad and inhumane. ok I should really stop talking about it now cause it will remind me of... well me :/ anyways american Idol is on now and David Cook is singing his last song. Looks like David Archuleta's 2nd song wasnt really good. I love the song 'with you' by chris brown but it just doesnt fit for him :/ well this is a short post cause im exhausted but good news is that im still smiling. :D



gnite & sweet dreams guys! :D

No comments: