Wednesday, May 21, 2008

down with the sickness

So today is the big match.. Man Utd vs Chelsea for the UEFA Champions League Finals. Everyone support Chelsea okay?! :D im gonna make this entry a short one cause im really really sick right now. as if rashes isnt bad enough. I woke up today having fever,cough,runny nose and a sore throat. Actually I think 38 degrees is considered high fever? blah.

Anyways I went to CCK Polyclinic yesterday and I queued for like almost 2 hours. the doctor gave me two days MC, good enough :D. well today I havent been doing anything productive.. I think if I keep going on like this, I'll eventually die of boredom. really.

well my medication is kicking in, im starting to feel sleepy. No fair I dont wanna be sick :(.. well im gonna end it here cause my mind is totally blank right now and I have to sleep cause the match is around 3am later. I just want to collapse on my bed and sleeeeep. remember, support the blues, SUPPORT CHELSEA! :D

No comments: