Thursday, May 8, 2008

does it seem to bring the worst in you out?

Just now was the last paper,Bio. It was do-able but I skipped some of the questions cause I got no clue to the answers. anyways I wanted to blog yesterday but this next thing totally ruined my mood yesterday so I didnt want to. I failed english for paper 1 :( 13/30. but well im not too disheartened about it cause theres no use crying over spilled milk. I misunderstood the question and wrote in present tense instead of past tense. I think I got really complacent...UGH damn irritating. its totally stupid cause I cant believe I wrote it in the wrong tense. History if im not wrong I got 16 or 17 out of 25. still can improve! I read ziq's blog and its pretty clear that hes really disappointed about his results too. hey ziq, dont be too affected by it cause its just common tests. there is still time to improve so cheer up okay? :D I dont really wanna talk about exams on this entry so I'll just skip to the happy parts :D.

anyways exams are over now and I can get back to my guitar yay!! :D Jack and Halim wants to jam on this sat but I kinda lost my voice singing in the shower so im not really sure if I wanna go :x. oh man they're gonna be so pissed. anyways im watching american idol as we speak and the two david's are safe! David Archuleta has a damn good voice and hes only 17,hes probably gonna win from the looks of it. I was really impressed when he sang 'stand by me'.. David Cook also has a good voice so my prediction is that the 2 david's are gonna be in the finals.. woooo its gonna be quite a finale :D anybody agree with me that david cook kinda looks like the vocalist from three days grace?

I'm gonna end it here cause im kinda waiting for the results of american idol and im talking to halim on the phone right now. Im sure lots of funny things are gonna pop up soon that im gonna put in the next entry ahaha. see hes pissed at me now for not wanting to go jamming :P
nite ppls! :D

No comments: