Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mizi's Bday




hellooo ppls! :D first of all,I would like to wish Mizi Happy Bday! me,aidil,lucas,fairul,isa,shoban and more went to celebrate his bday. He was covered in flour and coconut milk when he walked out of his door ahaha. it was so funny how his reaction was cause he was like 'eh what?... eh NO NO NOOO' ahha. this and that happened and we ate at gombak till around 1130? got home around 12 I think. I was supposed to go watch iron man with my bro after that but I didnt want to go cause I just felt uneasy for.. some reason. no I dont wanna tell you :P

anyways if you're wondering what that pic is saying, it says 'mizi is frustrated' :P.. today I got tuition from Mizi and Haaziq. it turns out that they are both know each other too. ahah mizi got frustrated at one time cause I kept asking him about algebraic methods so I drew that to make him laugh ahahaha :D. we didnt cover on locus and all those other drawing topics cause we got no time so I think tmr im probably gonna skip the drawing parts :X. I really have no idea on how to do them, hur. I guess this is what I get for daydreaming and thinking about 'people' during maths. nvm, I shall do my very best cause Mizi is helping me now!

Guess what, I missed my chance to see Teemu again after 4 years. he messaged me on msn on Monday saying that hes in sg but the next day hes going back to shanghai at 5pm. Somemore it was like at night so I couldnt meet him and there's school on the next day so it was too late. He said that he arrived in s'pore last friday but he didnt know my number so he couldnt contact me. omg... great. just great. :( he was staying at the grand hyatt hotel so it was really easy to find him but its too late now ahya.

even since yesterday, I came across this...thing at this 'somewhere' and i got uhh... lets just say that at rare times i get jealous over the littlest things ahah. still,I just feel.... uneasy everytime I look at it but yet I cant stop looking :/.. Im probably not supposed to find out about the picture anyways :X.curiosity huh.im pretty sure nobody else knows what im referring to except for myself so you guys probably have NO idea what im talking about.. but still its driving me crazy how sometimes I dont know whats happening to 'people' these days then things like this just pops up, it tends to give you doubts. maybe im just thinking too much? well, guys are known to overreact about these things what ahaha... :/

anyways I love this song that im listening to right now cause its a lovely song and the song is like totally how I feel about 'stuffs' at this point of time. its 'jonas brothers - please be mine'. im gonna learn the chords to that song soon after my exams cause it seems like fun to play! :D I should end it here, tmr is Maths paper so all the best to you guys.. thurs is the last paper so till then,study hard! Sweet dreams & Nite ppls! :D

edit: ok well it turns out I woke up late so I didnt go to school today ahaha. update soon!

No comments: