Friday, May 30, 2008

fall flat on the floor

this is gonna be a whiny post cause although im mellowed down, im still a little angry with myself -.- It was raining around noon and a couple of guys felt lazy to play soccer so we were only left with 4 people. I hate the bloody weather cause when I want it to rain, it doesnt and when I dont want it to rain, it does. I usually love playing soccer when its raining but now I see why people dont like the idea. the slippery floor made it hard for me to dribble and I kept playing like crap. I even slipped for a few times. Plus some guy kicked the ball straight to my face and my specs dropped :/ It was really giddy when it hit me in the face but ahaha I was more concerned about my specs rather than my face cause I didnt want it to break. poor herrizal, so unlucky. The day couldnt get any worse right? WRONG.

I tried to volley the ball cause I always loved to do it since I was small :D. Apparently, I lost balance and I fell on my left leg. Apart from the embarrassment, I ended the day with bruise on my left leg and arm when I fell. Jack had to give me a towel to cover it up cause it was still bleeding when we were going home in the LRT. Im still abit disappointed cause I lost my touch and I suck in soccer now :( Mizi and Jack were having a great time cause they were playing so darn well!

anyways im sick and tired of people peeing in the damn lift. only uncivilized people would actually do that. the stench of fresh alcoholic's pee can make anyone faint mind you. talk about suffering everytime you take the lift cause you're living at the 22nd storey. I just want to smack the person on the head and just URGH... eh I think I should stop talking about these things cause they'll just irritate me even more so I shall talk about more happier things now! I dont know if you guys have seen paramore's concert on soundcheck but if you havent, go do it okay! :D the whole concert is on soundcheck's website. Ive seen it a week ago and it was pretty good for a live show so do check it out okay ppls? :D

Now I dont know if this is good news or bad news but um.. my sis already bought my ticket to houston and im leaving for houston on the 18th of december. hur, 8 days after my bday. it gets better though! (or worse depending on how you wanna see it :/) I can stay longer for like maybe few months or more and at any time when I feel like going home, I can take the flight back alone. I dont think ill be staying longer than a month though.. Sis is planning to buy for me PS3 when im there cause she just wants me to stay there as long as possible ahaha.. Houston's a pretty busy city and my sis said that all the fast-food stuffs and the mall are all just across the street so it wont be hard for me to get food. trouble is that I dont wanna leave my friends behind! :( therefore im probably not gonna stay for too long cause... I'll miss you ppls by then :( cheywah ahahaha.. but hey on the bright side, im meeting doug when im there cause he lives at corpus christi which is only 3 hours away from houston :D. Im probably not gonna stay for long though cause... i'll miss someone by then ahha :( oh ya! anybody wanna send me to the airport? AHAHA.

oh well ive said all that I wanted to say so I should end it here. this is a pretty long entry so im gonna end it here cause im exhausted and yes im still disappointed with myself cause I suck in soccer now.... -sigh
How ironic is it? Im tired but I write a long entry. -.- sleeeeeeep time now!

Gnite ppls! :D

No comments: