Monday, May 5, 2008

Chuck

I'm gonna make this entry a short one cause i have physics to revise. I didnt go to school just now cause I woke up around 10 plus. I slept quite late last night around 2am cause for some reason I just couldnt sleep...I keep worrying about some stuffs.. I just wish that my doubts would be cleared soon.. sigh. plus my sleeping time is messed up :( i'll have to sleep early or else i'll turn into a zombie soon when go to school ahah :D

anyways today has been a boring day cause im just at home doing nothing. As much as I love to just sit home and relax for the whole day,I really have to go to school cause if I dont, it'll affect my studies. ahah its like im nagging at myself on why I didnt go to school. just have to suffer for few more months till I get to NP!! I think I actually need people to nag at me otherwise i'll start slacking again ahaha.. I watched the first episode of chuck on axn! Its a pretty good show so you guys should definately check it out. I think its like on every monday 9pm? you'll love it cause its a funny show trust me :D

well this is a boring entry,nothing exciting to talk about... so i'll end it here. tmr is PE yay!!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: