Sunday, May 11, 2008

mother's day!

yesterday me,jack and halim went jamming. it was a somewhat mediocre cause halim's timing was way out from the songs we were playing. Initially I didnt want to go but they already booked it so I didnt wanna let them down. I got home at around 1am then decided to watch tv. I feel asleep on the couch then my mom woke me up and asked me to go to sleep at around 2am I think.. you know ive always wondered, how come mothers always know if something is wrong with their children? its like if you try to lie to them, most of the time they know you're lying,they always know what you like to eat on that particular day etc. I think dad's also dont have that accurate predictions unlike mom's? hur,I guess im gonna find that out one day when I get married and have a family.. and thats why we celebrate mother's day! :D



me and my bro bought for her roses and some stuffs from Ikea. she was so astounded when we gave her that cause I think she wasnt expecting anything? no way we're gonna forget about mother's day! :D we went to queensway after going to Ikea to look for shoes and I saw an AC Milan jersey but it was pretty costly. 160+ for 1 jersey. -.- finally after an hour of walking around we decided not to buy anything,hur waste of time.

anyways I cant believe the school enrolled us in the 'superteens' program. more like 'super waste of time'. can you believe how naive some people are? its like the workshop says 'oh its very good' then people totally fall for it and enroll us in it. worst thing is that it lasts from 8am to 9pm. thats like 13 hours of school omg. I dont wanna spend 13 hours in school, that is just depressing. looks like I have to suffer for 3 days starting from tmr. CURSE YOUUUUUUUU!! :( luckily school starts at 9am tmr...

theres 7 matches playing simultaneously on the sports channel right now. Everyone hope to god that CHELSEA wins and Man Utd loses! if that happens, we win the title! :D. im gonna end it here cause
im having flu so I should get plenty of rest.. plus its 11:14pm and chelsea is playing now yay!
sweet dreams & night guys :D

No comments: