Wednesday, May 28, 2008

staring into blank space

I didnt go to remedial today cause I was too tired. I have to stop sleeping at really late times. I think a few days ago I slept around 4 plus? hur. Tmr there's f&n remedial at 2pm so its safe for me to sleep late. Ive been rotting at home lately and it kinda gets lonely at times.Did I mention how much I LOVE playing 'please be mine' on my guitar. its only 5 chords so its not hard at all to play. anyways I have got to move my butt and exercise! Street soccer at pending on friday with johnson,mizi,jack,aidil,halim etc. omg I cant wait for that.. my leg has been itching for soccer. I dont have anything exciting to say cause im pretty much sitting here feeling absolutely bored. somebody call me!! Raudha asked me to do this questions thingy and im gonna do it now cause I got nothing else to do.

1. Who are you chatting with now?
nobody -.-

2. What you want the most now?
I want lobster spaghetti... actually I would really love a hug right now :D

3. What's going to happen tomorrow?
F&N remedial, nothing much.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
hah. I do sometimes..

5. When do you wish to die?
when ive done almost everything in the world and my hopes & dreams are all achieved :D

6.What's your fetish?
I wouldnt wanna tell you ahahah

7. What impossible things you would wish to do?
I wish I could go forward and backwards through time. that'll be great!

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
well yeah definately. :D

9.Have you broke someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Nope.

10. What if your crush asked you out?
ahaha, im telling you im gonna jump around the house :D

11. Describe your other half.
sensitive? :x (at times!)

12. What feeling you hate the most?
well I hate being angry

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yup.

14. What're ya lookin' forward to in the coming weeks?
EURO 2008 yay!!

15. The most important thing/person in your life.
someone who I love alot :D

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
someone who I love alot ALSO! ahaha

17. Do you find life meaningless?
at times I guess.

18. What have you been searching for all this while?
I dunno..

19. List one thing that you're scared of.
im afraid of disgusting cockroaches! I just wanna burn em all muahhaha

20. What's your greatest wish?
to have all my dreams and hopes come true

21. How are you feeling right now?
im bored :/


can someone save me before I die of boredom? It wont be long now. well ok im gonna end it here, its getting really boring. its 9:49 and ive been staring at my computer screen for about 15 mins now? ahaha im gonna wake up at really weird times tmr I tell you! ahya im just gonna end it here lah. im gonna get some stuff done and then im off to bed.
gnite ppls :D

No comments: