Thursday, January 31, 2008

maths,maths and more maths!!

so im just sitting here writing a quick entry cause im bored to death doing my homework -.- and halim was saying how pathetic it is when i refuse to go meet him cause 'i got homework ah' :( No fair you know! im supposed to make him miserable not the other way around ahaha.. nvm atleast he's picking up the phone so lets just wait till I make fun of him again. nothing happened much these days except you know.. carmen persuading me to do something :P. see how lah okay? school is alright i guess but im just amazed at the amount of homework that we receive.. its like im not stressed but im just exhausted. In class also feel very lethargic but thank god Johnson is beside me to entertain me :D.I is tired..ahaha "I is".. -.- so it was spelling test and I came across the word 'paramount'.. hahah paramore.. halim.. parasol ahahaha. Im gonna bug him like hell later :D. sis is arriving here at 1pm on saturday :D. I cant wait to get my hands on BEEF JERKYYY!!!! omgomgomg spasm.. well nothing much to say lah except that CNY is coming so i wish you all a happy chinese new year in advance :) gonna get back to maths lah ahya.. what tangent of a gradient -_-" I dont uds.. SOMEONE HELP TEACH ME MATHS LAH!! anyoneeee.. ok lah nite ppls :)

after all this time,I never thought we'd be here,never thought we'd be here
when my love for you is blind,but I couldnt make you see it,couldnt make you see it
that I loved you more than you will ever know,when part of me died when I let you go....
sad truth.

No comments: