Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its too late to look back

hellooooo ppls! :D. sorry if I havent been updating these days but Im just in totally no mood starting from thursday cause well..of my Common Test results ah.. I got A1 for maths!! infact i got two A1's for maths.. i got a fantastic 11!!! -.- ok fine I failed Phy,F&N and maths.. Its kinda like abit heartbreaking when you get ur results at early thursday morning and see that you failed. Worst part of it is that, the previous night, I was quite happy about....... some 'things'! then the next morning.. 11/50 for maths. -.- My enthusiasm for maths kinda died abit when I saw my results..sigh. I tell you I need someone to study with me..and not just anyone ah! I like to study with someone who means alot to me.. that way I want to die-die make them proud.. you know? bah, yeah you can say I am quite frustrated about my results so I have to work harder. so in return for not updating lately,i'll make this a long entry! :D

'haha you got 11! you know ah,your 11 if you turn upside down is also 11! so in a way,you still fail one way or another! :)' - Johnson (what a great motivator he is... oh wait!)


well ok back to the happy Herrizal you all know :D. anyways last sunday I saw someone in the block driving a bloody maserati... IN SINGAPORE! and that prompted me with this question that Ive been asking all the guys in school this question: You have 1 chance to get any car in the world, Lamborghini, Maserati, Porsché, Audi, anything! you name it BUT you can also choose to be happy till you die with any girl, from your maid,to your childhood love to your fav celebrity, ANYONE (OMG JESSICA ALBA **drools**) Would you prefer the curves of a car or the curves of a woman? haha hard question for you guys right? Johnson,Kamal,Haaziq,Firdaus,Bonfurt,Khair,Jonathan all agreed that they want the girl instead of the car but most probably not a celebrity cause then it'll be very high maintenance. cosmetic,shopping this and that shit. you know?! girl stuff! plus celebrity lah! get my point?Isaac wants the car cause well,hes just lame like that :PPP.

But Kamal and me got new ideas for both choices haha. Lets see if you take the car,girls will still come to you because you got a nice car but the girl would be a gold digger ah. cause then she'll only go for you because of the money,and that is just low to get married to a girl who doesnt even love you but just go for you cause you're rich.girls like that are just lower than low. but well if you're up for it then up to you. But then if you take the girl,lets say a celebrity,even if you're poor. the girl[in this case would be jessica alba muahaha ;)] would love you so much to give you money and maybe even buy for you a car.. but then what kind of a guy feeds on his woman's income?! I mean if the girl wants to its alright but not too much. well,for me I'd take the girl. Cars cant last forever. I'd probably take Jessica Alba or something.. HAHA. actually for me i'll take a girl who I really love alot :D, I prefer being happy with someone than to have 15 mins of fame with a celebrity while I spend the rest of my life having a hole in my pocket :P. OR well you could choose kamal's idea,
Get car + sell car for BIIIIG money + use money to find a suitable girl for you + ???? = Profit.


well last thing of the night,im sure you guys heard of mas selamat's case? talk about breach in security. haha probably the guards were sleeping or something. well hes a dangerous guy and now that hes out,who knows what he can do..after all hes the JI leader. somemore the detention camp is around Bkt Timah, and Bkt Timah is near Bkt Panjang.. scaary. worse still the guy lives in Teck Whye. well wherever he is,I hope he gets caught soon. He escaped around 4 plus and around 8 then they informed the public. now if you asked me, 4 hours is more than enough to call your fellow friends and bring you out of singapore.. reminds me of prison break haha. you know how pathetic it would REALLY be when singapore lets the whole nation on high alert with gurkhas,police,army etc to find the guy, then skali the guy is already dead just 100m away from the detention camp cause he fell on his head and fainted. HAHA. that would really be funny ahahaha

I need to do something soon!! im rotting at home on a saturday and thats not good.. Im still a little disappointed because of my results and I just need someone to cheer me up ah.. bah get over it herrizal. sorry if theres lack of pics in my posts these days but well..no mood to take pics lah haha.. im gonna go sing to the sky now to kill time! well nite guys & sweet dreams! :))

No comments: