Sunday, June 1, 2008

the sound of absolutely nothing

So im sitting here all alone in my house cause I cant go anywhere! Ive been limping ever since I fell at the street soccer court on friday. eeeeee the bruise is disgusting man wth. I talked to Johnson last night on the phone and he told me that he found maggots in a durian he bought. its like yellow,fat and trying to crawl out. omg so disgusting. so f&n practical is on wednesday and I havent even finished my decision making. It looks like im gonna stay up till like 2am or 3am tonight. I kept laughing at how my bro and his girlfriend played ps2 in my room just now. They were playing Ultimate Alliance and they were arguing about who the better player was ahaha. It was kinda weird but also very cute in a way ahah. The house is soooo quiet now cause nobodys home except for me. I feel lonely you know! I hate sitting here all alone cause my mind just drifts away. I didnt know what to do so I just kept taking retarded photos of myself! AHAHA :D.





I just enlarged the 2nd pic and I realised that my hair grew longer and my skin is very fair now yay! :D I really should start on my DM right away. Im thinking of making spaghetti or anything western. I dont really care about the taste cause miss watie already said that the taste doesnt matter. now if im lazy, I would just cook something in a flash and just throw veges all over it to make it green and 'look healthier' HAHA but im not gonna be lazy cause this is my O lvl exams soooo.. I shall put all my effort into making the dish absolutely wonderful! cheywahh. what is this, iron chef? I'm gonna continue on with my coursework now cause theres not much time left. im gonna go to remedial tmr with huge eyebags I tell you!
gnite guys! :D

No comments: