Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 hours late

something is wrong with my internet. I was about to post this entry 2 hours ago when my internet just died. it took me 2 hours to figure out that its my router thats messed up so im using my front pc right now. wth its 230am in the morning now -_-. GREAT. just great. ugh.. damn irritating! >:(

well Ive been studying like mad lately so thats a start right? ahaha :D so I didnt go to school today because I didnt want to. My maths results kinda made me feel demoralised so instead of going to school, I studied at home. I studied from 1am to 5am so even if I wanted to go to school, i'd probably be sleeping in class. I really do need help :/ anyways Razak was online so he helped me out with my maths since he was also studying for his promos. im studying with him at JE Library on sunday 8am to 6pm. anyways I didnt do much for today except study maths like crazy. I woke up at around 10 and just started studying like mad. It kinda sucks when you have to do it all alone but I think I got used to it a long time ago so yeah im not whining anymore ahha. besides maths is actually quite fun once you get the hang of it. really! :D


anyways my sister is perfectly fine at houston because the apartment that she lives in can really withstand hurricanes. she said it was so scary because the whole place was like filled with dark clouds and cars, lamp-posts etc were being flung around on the streets. she lives on the 18th floor so she can see everything clearly. its really good to know that shes alright.

alright im gonna end it here because I really have nothing else interesting to say. im feeling quite hungry right now so im gonna get something to eat and then im off to bed.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: