Tuesday, September 2, 2008

apple on hedgehog

Hello ppls! :D so holidays are here and its already tuesday. damn it time why do you have to be so fast?! you know, some old man actually got stabbed to death near my block on saturday. Apparently he got stabbed in the stomach and the head. My mom got to saw the body when she was going back from work and she freaked out after that :/. of course lah, woman what. Thank god I didnt see the body. phew.

anyways, halim came over on sunday and we fooled around at my house. We got bored after playing the guitar for an hour so we decided to play obscure instead. omg im telling you if you guys saw the way we played the game, you'd be laughing like crazy! stupid zombies who always love to hide in wardrobes. one zombie almost gave me a heart attack when it decided to jump out of the wardrobe -.-. After that happened though, I decided to blast that zombie's head into a thousand pieces with my shotgun muahahhaha :D

well I havent been doing anything productive lately also which is worrying me a little. Initially I wanted to spend the holidays catching up on my maths but so far ive been slacking. I've got to stop fooling around because O's are coming and I need to get my C6 to a B4 within 7 weeks. I need help :(. but honestly who can help me? ugh. damn irritating.

Guess what? im officially nocturnal now :D. my sleeping time is now screwed up because ive been sleeping really REALLY late. I think last night I slept around 4? I couldnt find anything to do so I watched tv for the whole night. sometimes it gets really boring when nothing good is on tv but most of the time, there are good shows (and cartoons :P) at really late hours. seriously! this is random but yesterday, I was watching some show at animal planet and I saw this adorable little hedgehog with an APPLE stuck in its thorns ahaha. omg it so was SO CUTE! :D oh well im gonna end this here because I dont really have much to say I guess. im gonna go see whats on tv because I cant sleep. once im done watching tv, maybe i'll go play halim's black acoustic guitar that I just borrowed. he just changed the strings and now it sounds super nice :D. I think he has this acoustic for like 2 or 3 years now? eh I dunno. oh well,
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: