Sunday, September 14, 2008

ike, take a hike.

im gonna make this entry a short one because theres chelsea vs manchester city at 1230. I need to watch Prison Break season 4! im a freak when it comes to PB hahhaha :P I cant wait to see what scofield and lincoln have up their sleeves. Gretchen being dead makes me so happy ahaha :D. she was frickin evil to scofield and lincoln during season 3. I think this season is the last one right? its when scofield takes down 'the company'. shit lah I need to stream it ASAP! Prison Breaaaak :D

so hurricane Ike has passed houston and im hoping that my sis is alright. shes living at the 18th floor so im thinking that her floor is safe from debris. so far only galvestone, a city near to the coast is badly affected by the hurricane. I think shes fine but still im gonna call her soon. anyways, the match is starting so im gonna end it here. Support Chelsea yeah? :D
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: