Monday, September 8, 2008

brain blocked

hello ppls:! :D ok so we had our maths paper 2 and bio just now. Bio was doable but maths paper 2 made my brain go nuts. oh my goodness, some of the questions are bloody difficult. Im still learning those topics that im weak in so I might aswell skip it. Maths paper 2 is really demoralising you know? ugh. luckily its physics tmr so I just have to memorise all the formulas.

VMA's are on right now and im surprised as hell to see slipknot in it ahaha. dont get me wrong, they're awesome but its kinda weird to see them there! oh and Vanessa Hudgens is HOT WAHHAHA! :D. I think paramore already performed though :(. can you believe it? its raining right now and im eating ice cream :D. I think im weird because I eat ice cream when its raining, I eat cereal at night and if we were living in the same house, you'd probably find me drinking coke or any other soft drinks at 5am in the morning :P. nothing is wrong with all of that what... right?

im getting distracted again by the VMA's. this is what happens you have a huge ass tv just beside your laptop. ok so a number of people have been asking me what songs I played in the video that I made recently. well in order, its when you're gone - avril lavigne, when it all falls apart - the veronicas, pressure,misery business and here we go again by paramore. The last one is a riff from BFMV - take it out on me. The other cover which im gonna delete pretty soon is jamie all over. im telling you that one sucks so dont bother clicking it. :P

last thing for the night, I noticed that lots of people are having their birthday on september. your bday could be already passed, coming or heck maybe even today ahaha :D. it doesnt matter, im gonna wish you guys a happy bday for whoever's bday is on september. I hope you guys have a great bday this year. see I care for people okay?! :D alright im gonna end it here because im getting a little tired. im probably gonna go to bed soon once im done with my physics notes.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: