Monday, September 29, 2008

no time to lose

hello ppls! :D I havent been updating lately because im too lazy to update. My wireless is finally back up so I can use my laptop now yay :D.

ahyo im telling you this weekend is like so boring and frustrating for me. im f'ing pissed off at myself because my prelim marks are so terrible! I got 28 points for L1R4. wth 28 points can go where sia.. RP? fuck I dont want to go to that place. I know I can do WAY better if I studied like hell but sadly I didnt for my prelims. im gonna make it right this time. I HAVE to...

oh well, im gonna talk about happier things now ahaha. anyways I called linksys yesterday to ask about my router problem and the strangest thing happened to me. This female operator had like the typical american accent. The operator was telling me how to solve my router problem but then I got the shock of my life when I asked the operator this ahhaa :D.

me: uhh just curious, where is your headquarters located at?
operator: well our headquarters is located in California so im talking to you from California right now!
*at this point I was like :O*
me: oh wow. well then are you from there or from another country?
operator: me? oh, im from the philippines!


I seriously thought that I was calling someone in singapore AHAHA. I guess that explains her accent and the really good english. yeah people from the philippines have really good english. really. :D

well its exactly 1am right now and not much people are online on my msn. you guys are probably dreaming right now hahhahaa. okay im gonna end it here because im tired as hell. Lucky sch starts late tmr or else I wont be able to wake up -.-.. I can wake up at 8am tmr. YES! im gonna update tmr or something.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: