Thursday, September 25, 2008

bullet! bullet! bullet!

im having a flu right now and its really irritating! I didnt go to sch just now because of this damn flu. I had to wake up around 3am and I took some pills that made me drowsy. I couldnt even wake up at 645am :P. so thats pretty much what happened today. sleep, sleep and sleeeep. im such a pig lah ahyo :(. oh and i've changed the song in my blog to 'hearts burst into fire' by BFMV. according to mizi, my previous song got really irritating ahaha. it IS irritating so I changed it to a better song. no more 'ANYMOREEE'. I really didnt know what song to put so I just put any song that came to my mind. this is one of my favourite songs from BFMV because its not really heavy and it has a catchy tune to it. the lyrics are kinda sad(expected) but still its an awesome song :D. if you say this song is 'too heavy' i'll frickin slap you with an old fish. I'LL DO IT! ahaha :D

anyways im gonna paste something funny from mizi's blog. this happened last night when I was about to go to bed. dont blame me, mizi started it! hes gay alright.. haha im just kidding :P

9/24/2008 11:59:00 PM Herri: tag mine later yea
9/24/2008 11:59:08 PM -Mizi's...: ok my darling
9/24/2008 11:59:32 PM Herri: thanks sweetie
9/24/2008 11:59:43 PM Herri: loves!
9/24/2008 11:59:46 PM Herri: LOL WTF
9/25/2008 12:00:21 AM -Mizi's...: bye sweetheart!


okay im gonna end it here because I have nothing much to say. you know some people can sleep for the whole day and still feel tired. what a pig.. I wonder WHO ah? hmm.. :P
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: