Friday, September 5, 2008

midnight randomness

hello ppls! :D I havent been updating lately because ive been a little busy these days. well im gonna make up for that by making this entry a long one. anyways, I wanted to update yesterday but I got carried away with my guitar. I played it from like 10pm to 3am in the morning :P. while you guys were sleeping and probably dreaming about the person that you love alot :D, I was busy playing my guitar in the middle of the night.

Halim's acoustic guitar sounds damn nice lah ahaha :D. ok so I decided to record a video of me playing a couple of songs for the acoustic AND my electric guitar :D. I dunno why the sound in the video is not as good. I played some paramore songs and some other songs. eh I just noticed that I only said 3 words throughout the whole video :P. oh well, I hope you guys like it :D.



It could've been better if I played my 'C' chord properly. I had to stop TWICE because of that bloody chord :(. I dunno whats wrong with me that time. anyways, mizi came to my house yesterday and we studied together. Mizi helped me out with my maths so thats atleast 1 person whos willing to help me out :D. oh yeah and this happened too AHAHA.

mizi: so the answer can be positive or negative.
me: eh? where got?
mizi: because theres a plus and minus sign beside the square root what!
me: sure anot? but I thought the plus minus has no use...
mizi: you think what? its for fun ah?
me: YAH!
mizi: ... -.-

honestly I didnt know that the sign had any use! you cant blame me lah, I suck in maths :(.
nonetheless, mizi is very good in teaching me maths.
today I went to my aunts place at gombak just now around 3 plus and stayed there for awhile. besides It has been awhile since ive been to her place. I didnt stay there for long though because I had other plans. I actually wanted to go out with aidil, mizi and the guys but I cancelled it because I have to study (hur, believe it or not).

well last thing for the night, I got another video for you guys :D. its a different one from the one on top. I tried covering this next song last night but I dunno why the sound is really bad. I think its because I tuned it to drop D. Normally when I play it in real life, my guitar sounds damn nice with jack's distortion pedal. I dunno why my guitar sounds so bad in this video. I got the tabs right but the sound is terrible! The sound in the first video is good. I think its because theres background music playing for the second one and im playing along. maybe? I dunno.

eh you guys may or may not know what song im playing for this next video. it depends. im gonna end it here because this is getting a little too long. for some reason my eye was itchy throughout the song and I had to bear with it. Halfway into the song I just HAD to rub my eyes ahaha :P If you guys wanna watch this video, do watch it fast. im probably gonna redo the cover so I may delete the video soon. I cant believe you guys are gonna see it lah. wth. -.-.. im not gonna lie to you, it sucks :(. I LOVE this song though! :D



oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: