Sunday, September 21, 2008

like WTF mate?

hello ppls! :D so I didnt do much for today except study and sleep. Im starting to mug like crazy already or else im never gonna pass my maths for my O's. It doesnt matter if I have to do it alone, I still have do it so whatever. im giving it my all this time so I cant fool around already. oh yeah and im studying with razak tmr from 8am to 6pm at BP library instead of JE.

so apparently, my sis havent bought my air ticket yet because she wants me to go there earlier than 18 dec. she insisted that I go there on the 1st of dec but I didnt want to go that early. I die-die want to celebrate my bday in spore -.-.. bday's are supposed to make people happy! I dont wanna be at the other side of the world when its my bday because then I'll miss people. people like... you know :(. eh thats out of the point but still I dont care, I dont wanna go that early lah ahyo. im gonna talk to my sis and ask her if theres any other possible date. as long as its not 10 dec or earlier, I dont mind at all :D

anyways, heres a video that I saw like 2 years ago and it still makes me laugh like crazy! I saw it when I was in ohio for a month.. markham showed me this truly awesome video hahhaa :D. you guys really have to see this video if you havent seen it before. do watch it people :D!



'so now we got nuclear winter. everyone's dead except australia and they're still like 'WTF mate?'.. but they'll be dead soon.. f'ing kangaroos' AHAHAHA.. I guess the guy who made the video really hates kangaroos. kangaroos are adorable in my opinion.. especially their babies. if im not wrong, baby kangaroos are called joey? yeah animal planet is awesome :D. well its halim's bday today and I already wished him happy bday just now. he was kinda shocked because he didnt expect me to remember his bday.. hur, so much for that :P. I dont forget people's bday that easily okay. especially when it comes to people who are really close to me :D. infact, its actually the other way round! its people who always forget my bday! -sigh :(. *attempts to be emo*

hahhaha.. ok shit ive been rubbing my eye for the past few minutes because its itchy and now my right eye is sore. aaah it hurts :/ see lah.. rub somemore! -.- oh well im gonna go to sleep now. remember ppls, tmr 9pm, CHELSEA vs Man Utd. if you cant watch it on your tv, just use sopcast or go to asiaplatetv.com and choose the 'justin.tv' links. its like a youtube version of sopcast that you dont have to download. support chelsea okay ppls?! :D I think im gonna update tmr.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: