Saturday, September 13, 2008

rock and roll baby



Hello ppls! :D I dont know why but im feeling quite happy right now ahaha. it must be the candy that I just ate. mmm candy.. The outing just now was quite enjoyable. I dropped by my aunts place at gombak in the afternoon to give her some stuff then I went home. Halim came over my house because he was bored and he wanted to play resident evil. I was sleeping the whole time while he was happily playing :P. omg im telling you once you lie down on my bed, all you want to do is just sleep on it. and if you hugged my pillow while lying on my bed, you'd be sleeping in no time. if you dont believe me, ask mizi and halim! its like a bed from heaven :D. its blessed I tell you!

anyways, I was supposed to meet mizi at 545 but then I met him at 610. dont blame me, blame the bed :P. hahhaha I think Shoban and Lucas are like the funniest people ive met! There was one time when Shoban used a camera that has a really powerful flash when we were at the overhead bridge. he wanted to scare the taxi drivers with the flash because then they'll be thinking that they just got caught for speeding AHAHA. He snapped a photo of a incoming taxi and guess what? The taxi, along with other vehicles beside it slowed down LOL. well taxis are like the main cause of accidents these days so yeah haha. We also did lots of retarded things like squeeze into a small play house :P. here are the pictures that I just got from aidil.







Aidil looks possessed at the 2nd pic ahaha. wait wth how come I look fat in the 2nd last pic?! :O hur, im dunno whats wrong with that pic but im definately NOT fat right now. I even checked my weight on the weighing scale just now okay?! :( The weight is fine so theres something wrong the pic I guess. oh and it was lucas's idea for us to take a photo of us from a moving camera. I guess the last pic is the opposite of being camera shy HAHHAHAA.

doing retarded things is fun especially when you're doing it with friends :D. well I still have the flu from yesterday so I need plenty of rest. anyways I was fooling around at home yesterday and I figured that I should take pictures of me with my guitar. I love this one pic because my guitar looks damn cool. its looks like some guitar that is made purely for rock(of course! :D). unfortunately my ugly yellow guitar strap ruined the picture. crap lah its so nice already! oh and I dont look fat in this photo wahhaha :D. I dunno why but everytime I take a photo of me playing the guitar, my arms looks smaller than usual.



small right?! -.- I think its the shirt lah because I look fine in the photos just now. I wasnt closing my eyes, I was playing crushcrushcrush's bridge when I snapped this. 'rock and roll baby. Dont you know that we're all alone now, I need something to sing about' yeah I LOVE that part :D

I dunno how many times im gonna say this but my guitar looks really awesome in the pic ahah! its looks even better when you maximize it :D oh well, im gonna go to bed now because im really tired and my flu is coming back. its time for me to sleep on my wonderful bed again yay!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: