Friday, September 12, 2008

prelims are over!

The prelims are finally ovahhh! :D We had our F&N paper just now and it was doable. There were some tricky questions in the paper though but I think I did alright. I had a really bad cold when I was doing the paper and its damn irritating. imagine having to sneeze every minute while doing your prelim papers. I wonder whos bright idea was it to face not one but TWO electric fans at me while im having a really bad cold -.-

Honestly, I dont think that im gonna get really good results for my prelims. I didnt study much for the prelims and im not fully prepared for the exams either. sometimes you just now that people are looking down at you even without him/her saying it directly you know? I seriously hate people who are like that. im sure mizi also hates those kind of people also cause he knows what im going through. im not really showing my true potential for the prelims but dont worry, I will for my O lvls! I started late so its too early for me to get good marks. its time to put myself together and relive the days when I used to get really good grades... then we'll see who gets the last laugh >:(.

bah, I dont want to sound so serious in my entry lah ahaha :P. anyways, I saw this video from musicman1066(the same guy who covered waking the demon) and it was f'ing sick! His guitar skills are really impressive and hes only 15. Basically this is him covering Boneyards - Parkway Drive. He looks like michael jackson or some french gay with the hat, mask and the shades AHAHA. the funniest part of the video is when his 2 friends comes into the room around 30 secs in the video and does stupid things behind his back while he's playing LOL. you people have got to see the video! even if you dont like the song, just look at his friends in the background ahaha. it made me laugh like hell when I first saw it :D.



This guy is f'ing skilled! I love his cover for 'my curse' by Killswitch Engage cause its my one of my favourite songs from KSE and omg he nailed it PERFECTLY! do check it out ppls, its on his profile. its a great cover and a great song :D.

Last thing for the night, hurricane Ike is coming towards houston and my sis isnt evacuating because apparently they say that high rise buildings are safe. she said that I shouldnt worry about it so much because the buildings there are made to withstand strong winds from hurricanes so the people who are inside the building are free from harm. I hope shes gonna be alright. alright im gonna end it here because I have nothing much to say. I think im going to my aunts house tmr to drop some stuff. after that im probably going out with aidil, mizi and the guys so I may or may not update tmr. oh well, im probably gonna get something to eat or watch tv then im off to bed.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: