Tuesday, September 23, 2008

headshot

hello ppls! :D I woke up today feeling very cold and it turns out that I have a fever. thats why I didnt go to school today. I spent the whole day resting in bed because I couldnt do anything else but sleep.

we got some of our prelim results back yesterday my overall marks for my english is 73 which is A2. I think I could've done better for my compo but its only prelims so theres still time to improve. For Hist, I got 25/50 even though I didnt do most of the SBQ questions. Mr siva told me 'Herrizal, you can really write but you're just lazy' :/.. true but its not my fault what, its just that theres not enough time for me to finish the paper. I would definately get better marks if I had time to do the SBQ questions but atleast I didnt fail so yeah hahahha :D.

anyways I talked to my sis about going to houston and she said that I should go on the 11th of december which is 1 day after my bday. that means the last thing I'll do in s'pore is celebrate my bday and then the day after, around 2am ill be off to houston already. its not a bad idea because I get to celebrate my bday first before I go there so atleast im feeling happy when I leave s'pore :P. hur, okay last thing for the night, heres a funny video that I found on youtube just now. AHAHA omg this kid gets wiped out while playing PAINTBALL and its like so dramatic! I dunno why he falls like that even though hes wearing a helmet. You guys have to see this video to understand why ive been laughing since just now :D



alright im gonna to bed now because im feeling very tired and dizzy. it must be my fever.. urgh. oh well, im gonna take some panadol then im off to bed.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: