Thursday, September 18, 2008

turning into a zombie

hello ppls! :D As you all know, my router has been giving me problems lately so I cant really go online that much. im still waiting for my brother to get a new router so in the mean time I cant use my laptop to go to the internet. anyways, ive been feeling tired as hell these days and I'll just sleep for the whole night. I think I slept around 8 plus last night and I woke up for a few minutes around 10 plus to check a couple of things then I was back to bed. its like ive been feeling very lethargic these days and I dont even know why -.-

I know this is late news but Chelsea won 4-0 against Bordeaux that night wahhaaha :D. Goalscorers were Lampard, Joe Cole and Anelka. I really love this new chelsea because they're playing attacking football. Luiz Felipe Scolari is a brilliant coach! On sunday 9pm there's Chelsea vs Man Utd at Stamford Bridge :D. its home ground for chelsea so confirm it'll be a good match! anyways I found this another website to stream live matches if you cant see the matches on tv. just go to asiaplatetv.com and choose the justin.tv links. I cant wait for sunday! CHELSEAAAAA :D This is gonna be random but my horoscope on friendster is a little weird today -.-. bah it happens.. sometimes its wonderful though! :D


anyways, I found out that I was 1 mark away from getting an A2 for my O level MT paper. wahlau! :( but its okay lah b3 is good enough for me because I seriously didnt expect to get a B3 for my MT. If im not wrong, we're getting our english results tmr so hopefully my marks will be alright. oh yes, if im not wrong today is the first paper for promos right? for the people who are in JC, I wish you people all the best for your promos and hopefully you guys will get good grades and get promoted to J2 :D.. alright im gonna end it here because im feeling sleepy again. you know, I sleep alot but I feel really tired. ahhaha how ironic is that? I just woke up not too long ago and I have this headache that feels like somebody hit me on the head or something AHAHA :P. it feels frickin terrible! :(.. the moment I woke up, I was like 'uhhhhh... so tired.' ahahah. oh well im off to go sleeeeep now.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: