Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I knew it

Hello ppls! :D you guys are probably sleeping right now but I just woke up. I was so tired when I got back from school and I just collapsed on my bed. this new time table is crazy because now every subject is atleast 2 hours. the good thing is that theres not much lessons for 1 day. anyways I got my maths paper 1 marks and holy hell it was so bad. 14/80. see I told you ppls that im not gonna do well for my prelims cause I didnt study. besides, the paper was frickin hard. still, I feel like shit because I started studying for maths damn late and mizi was the only person who helped me. ugh I dont feel like talking about it because it just pisses me off even more. -sigh

I have to calm down because its only 1 paper and prelim papers are known to be tough. I still feel terrible though :(. ahya im gonna get something to eat and then start revising like hell already.
gnite ppls.

No comments: