Friday, November 28, 2008

clueless auntie

hello ppls! :D i just got back from meeting mizi, aidil, hafiz and fairul at esplanade just now. i slept at like 6 in the morning and i woke up 12 hours later if im not wrong. i cant remember. watched tv and ate dinner. wtf im totally nocturnal now :/. anyways mizi called me and asked me if i wanted to meet all of them at esplanade's library. showered, got ready and left my house around 830. yeah its kinda late to go to town at 830 but i seriously had nothing to do. it reminds me of the time when i wandered around New York alone at 2am. the weird thing is that new york is still packed as hell even at 2am! i loved to walk around times square, getting to see how the set of TRL looks like from outside, eating the large as hell new york pizza etc. eh okay back to singapore, while i was on the way to esplanade they decided to go to marina square and i arrived there around 930. we discussed about the songs that we're gonna play tmr and alot of other funny things like mizi's job of surveying people on the phone. AHAH omg i HAVE to put this here. i'll translate it from malay to english for you guys!

mizi: hello mak cik, i want to survey you about your recent polyclinic appointment on november 12th. this wont take long.
auntie: (translated) what i need to go to the polyclinic on the coming 12th ah? okay!
mizi: um.. no. you had a polyclinic appointment on november 12th. im asking you a survey about THAT appointment.
auntie: oh okay, thank you for telling me! i will go to the polyclinic on the coming 12th of the next month. thanks for telling mak cik ah!
mizi: no wait!
*auntie puts down phone*
mizi: -.-


omg i feel sorry for that auntie sia. shes gonna go to the polyclinic on the 12th and she'll be wondering how come theres no appointment for her ahhaha :P. we stopped by mac on the way back to buy a few burgers and i got home around 1145. im starting to feel tired already. anyways im really happy right now because my dad got for me a really awesome bday present in advance. he got for me a Mitsubishi Lancer Ex for my bday WHAHHAHA :D :D :D. i still have to wait until im 18 to drive it though. but its alright, i can wait! in the mean time, my brother is probably gonna use it alot because he already has his driver's license. omg i cant wait to go to poly everyday by driving my own car. i can even drive my friends around when we wanna go out. YAY! :D im gonna put a picture of the car below so you guys can see how it looks like. i really love it the looks of it :D. hehe its gonna be my baby this coming february! anyways me and mizi had this retarded conversation on msn a few nights ago. hungry people tend to talk nonsense i tell you!



blah i cant copy the picture of the car to my blog so just see it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gianvc/3023971634/

im really happy about the car that my dad gave me. you probably wont read this but dad, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D well last thing for the night. i found ling, felix and oscar's facebook YAY! omg felix changed so much the last time i met him. by looking at his pictures hes damn hot now! no wonder theres alot of girls who keep commenting on his photo. omg we were so close last time and i even remember me, teemu and him talking about girls from 11pm till 6am just because felix got dumped by his girlfriend when we were 14. the times when we used to play Call of Duty together. oh good times, good times. its sad that felix already moved to sweden. oh and ling is DAMN pretty now omg! her real name's zefni but i dunno for what reason her nickname was ling. i added her already but she hasnt replied to my wall yet though. you guys can check out my facebook wall to see their pictures but i dont think you guys will be able to see felix's hot pics because he has a motorcycle for his profile picture.

thats it! when im at houston, im gonna take alot of pills/supplement that will make me have an appetite of a cow. im gonna work out everyday i tell you! just wait! okay im gonna end it here because im tired and i gotta sleep soon. tmr is a really busy day for me so i should be sleeping now.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: