Tuesday, November 11, 2008

exams are almost over

hello ppls! :D im really bored right now and I really dont know what to do. actually i should be sleeping or studying but im just being a total slackass right now. it has only been like 1 week and im already frickin bored to death. urgh at this point of time, my life definately needs some 'spice' to it. oh my goodness I can die if I keep going on like this :/. anyways me, halim and jack went jamming at bkt timah's alvron from 2 to 4 just now. it was a last minute thing really and besides I was really bored at home. it was alright because the 3 of us knew what we're supposed to do. the only problem right now is just timing but thats not a big problem. im not totally obsessed with the band thing so I dont really take it that seriously. I just wanna have fun because thats the most important thing for me. I don't like it when people make such a big fuss about something little -.- thankfully nobody was like that just now when we're jamming so yeah ahaha :D.

Jack went to meet his girlfriend after that so me and halim went home. I was really bored and I had nothing to do so I just took a short nap. some kind soul needs to save me or else I'll die of boredom. really. bah anyways CHELSEA won blackburn 2-0 whahha :D. Anelka scored both goals. I don't know what happened to drogba because hes like forever injured. Ballack and Joe Cole are back from injury though! Arsenal won Man Utd 2-1. eh I dont like them both.. especially arsenal. I dunno why but I just hate arsenal. Man Utd lost so I just HAD to rub it in Johnson's face hahhaa.





im telling you chelsea is gonna win the title this season! support chelsea ppls! :D. I watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning on star movies just now and I felt sick afterwards. its so gruesome. who in the hell would cut off people's face and paste it on their own face?! there was this one sad part where this girl finds out that her boyfriend's arm just got skinned and she was crying like mad. the boyfriend was asking her run but she wanted to help him out. suddenly they heard the killer coming so the girl hid under the table. oh my goodness, he used a chainsaw and cut the guy's face off. the guy's blood splattered all over the girl's face and she was freaking out like crazy. it was frickin disgusting :/. except for the gore and violence, theres nothing special about the movie. its not as disgusting as Hostel 1 & 2 or the SAW series. I saw Hostel 1 & 2 with my cousins during last year's hari raya and it still freaks me out until now. the part when the guy burns the japanese girl's eye with a blowtorch is just GROSS. or the part when the girl uses a scythe and does like 10 huge cuts on the body of the victim. omg I don't even want to think about it :/.

okay last thing for the night, urgh I feel so bored these days. I dont want to work because I only have 1 month in s'pore and it'll be pointless for me to work for only a month. Initially I wanted to spend time with whoever's close to me during this 1 month but I just realised that I only have a few close friends in school. halim, jack and mizi are not from my school but they have busy schedule so I have to understand that they're not always free. I just have too much free time on my hands that I dont know what to do. you know its times like this when I really feel like going to houston and making friends there. not necessarily staying there for a ridiculous period of time but I just tend to think that i'll be better over there. when I was in ohio 2 years ago, I made so many friends over there. I made alot of good friends especially people like todd, markham, doug, cryn, shuji, rone, edwa, ling, anderson and dave. I miss them all so much :(. im still in good contact with them so atleast thats something. urgh I dont know, im just frustrated about lots of things now. blah I shall stop my whining now. our last paper is in a few hours time so I should really sleep. I should be feeling happy that my O's are FINALLY going to end ahhaa. all the best for your papers later ppl! do your best for this last one and thats the end of our O's. i'll update later tonight.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: