Monday, November 3, 2008

hey mom!

hello ppls! :D okay so SS paper was doable but wth lah! I studied the spotted chapters and only good governance came out. I was hoping that Sri Lanka and N. Ireland would come out but it didnt. oh and you know what? express ppls got that as their essay question. ahya they're so bloody lucky! we got like totally CRAP questions for the essay. well except good governance which I think everyone studied. I only did the first part of the essay because I had totally no idea for the 2nd part. I didnt know that civil service was spotted so I didnt study that one :/. 13 marks gone ahyoo. I knew that I was going to skip that question once opened the booklet so I decided to spend more time on SBQ. it was doable and not so complicated. overall I think I can pass my humans because theres a balance between hist and ss. for maths, I think I can get a C6 for it. well hopefully I can get C6 yeah? oh ya I shall not mention about it anymore :X. oh ya did you guys notice something just now? I was the noisiest bugger in the whole hall just now because I kept coughing every minute :/. omg so embarassing. its all because of my bloody irritating cough lah! maybe I have bird flu. oh no im gonna dieeeeee D: well I went home straight after the papers. I slacked for a couple of hours then started on F&N not too long ago.

okay heres an old video of paramore going shopping at target. its really funny, trust me :D. if you havent seen it before, you should. paramore's supposed to release Decode's video today. I cant wait to see the video because... hayley is HOT! WAHHAHA :D :D :D. theres no hayley in this video though :(. aww no fair. Zac, Taylor, Jeremy and Josh are still awesome though especially in this video ahha. you guys HAVE to see this video if you love paramore. Zac going 'HEY MOM!' on the kiddy laptop, Taylor & Jeremy carring dora the explorer bagpacks and all of them doing the 'boyband look' AHAHAH. seriously you guys CANT miss this! The funniest part start from 2:30 but watch the full video ppls! :D



ive been distracted by the amazing race on channel 5 so I guess this entry is kinda delayed. its a pretty fun show. Personally I like the amazing race more than survivor. much more fun lah to travel around the world. now if I were to go join the amazing race... wahhaha :D! I wonder who i'll choose to be my partner. eh I think I know who :D. I can get along with anyone really. well uhh.. as long as you dont scream at me. it will be so cool right if you were to be in the amazing race? you can travel around the world and of course the million dollars :D. eh but I think if I were to be in it, I'll just have fun while being competitive. theres a couple of people in the amazing race that go all 'WOW you are SO unreliable' when their partner does something wrong. yeah especially those teams that are dating or already married. they tend to fight like hell on the amazing race ahhah. then after that they'll say sorry to each other. aww :D. im telling you, the amazing race is awesome. I LOVE IT! :D

anyways something stupid happened when me and kamal were waiting for ziq and gena outside the general office just now. apparently mr lee still remembers his sec 1 students after 4 years of not being in the school anymore ahaha. so I was talking to kamal when mr lee appeared out of nowhere and this happened.

kamal: mr lee! cher you still remember us?!
*mr lee does this really weird look, then smiles*
mr lee: OH YA! you're kamaljeet right.. and you're nazari?
me: no im herrizal.
kamal: wth. whats the difference? your name is Herrizal Nazari. its practically the same! -.-
*pause*
me: ... oh ya.


AHAHA omg I dont even know what I was thinking. actually right I dont even know why the 'Nazari' is there because my dad's name is Harry. I also dont know why theres a 'marlene' in my sister's name. eh its weird but nvm my name is still nice :P. urgh studying F&N is like studying for bio... except worse. I think im gonna go to sleep soon. im feeling a little tired. just a few more chapters I guess. ahya I have F&N tmr, MT on weds and science MCQ on monday. nvm, I shall do my best for the remaining subjects :D. I hope you guys enjoy the video. ooh ooh foster's home for imaginary friends is on Cartoon Network! yes im deprived of childhood, thanks for noticing :P.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: