Saturday, November 15, 2008

looking like the corleones

hello ppls! :D I just finished working out and im having slight cramps right now but its worth it :D. besides prom is coming so I have to look my best for it. our prom is on monday instead of tuesday so I have to do some last minute preparations. im thinking of wearing a tux for prom. black tux,tie,pants,shoe and hat. basically dressing up like the corleone family of the mafia! I wouldnt be the only one wearing a tux because ziq is gonna wear a tux too. I dunno if kamal is gonna wear a tux. Johnson's wearing a blazer. initially i was thinking of wearing a long sleeve but heck thats too simple. its gonna be common and alot of people are gonna wear that so its better if i choose something different. im typing this while wearing a black tuxedo right now and it looks so awesome :D. the only thing I have to buy is the hat, pants and maybe new shades. I dunno if I wanna buy the shades of not because its optional. eh we'll see. if i wear all the stuff together, im gonna look like some italian kid whos grandfather is the don of the city or something AHAHA :P. godfather anyone?

well yesterday was dad's bday and we celebrated by having dinner at some place in bedok. we ate chilli crab, stingray, oyster egg, cereal oat prawns and dried chilli chicken. oh man just typing all that out is making my stomach growl. the food there was really nice and i kept eating like a pig :x. we went home after that and didnt do much. I couldnt sleep so I asked the markham and the guys to get on ventrilo and use their mics to talk to me like old times. just hearing their voices again made me happy as hell because i really miss them so much. okay it turns out that doug is gonna be in houston from the 10th to the 20th of december so there is a possibility that im gonna meet him for lunch when im there. my sis said that theres a really good mexican restaurant just across the street from where shes living. burritos, enchiladas, tacos, nachos,tamales and my personal favourite QUESADILLA!!! :D omg I need mexican food NOW. seriously you guys HAVE to try mexican food atleast once in your life. anyways I was talking to the guys about my sis wanting to move from houston to LA and this happened.

me: yeah my sis wants to move the LA. she says that houston is too warm for her.
doug: californians are f'ing crazy people man. especially their teens. your character is gonna be turned upside down when you hang with the rich kids over there. they're just nuts!
me: really? like what do you mean?
doug: I went to cali last year and there are like people who dress up as celebrities and beg for money. there was this one guy who put a bucket on my head and he asked me for cash. he was all like 'GIVE ME MONEY. for kids, for food, for god! give me money now!'. holy shit he f'ing scared the crap out of me.


HAHAHHA im still laughing at what doug said. if you guys heard how he said it, you guys would probably be laughing too. the way he said 'for kids, for food, for god!' is just damn funny. I should've recorded it but nvm lah haha i'll record us talking on vent sometime soon. they always tend to crack jokes on vent and make everyone laugh. yeah this is why I love having a microphone for my laptop :D.

anyways the weekends will be packed as hell for me. tmr I have to practice playing the guitar and singing along with isaac in the morning. after that im going out with fairuz and the guys from 5a to play pool and bowling at some place in bkt batok. in the evening, I have to go to derrick's house at holland village for his bday. dont even get me started on what to buy for a present. hes a good friend and a rich kid so i'll be damn paisei if I give him a lousy present :P. Sunday, im going to the gym at bkt gombak with my mom because she wants to exercise. after that im going to buy my prom stuffs like hat and pants. in the evening, we're jamming from 7 to 9 at clarke quay's fourtones studio to practice the songs. finally on monday, we have prom. wow I dont even know how the heck im going to survive this weekend. okay im gonna end it here because this is getitng a little too long. i'll post a picture of my wearing my tux soon. i still have to buy a few stuffs then i'll be set for prom. i look really good in a tux I tell you! :D okay its time for me to go shower and then im off to bed.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: