Thursday, November 6, 2008

i'm screaming I love you so

hello ppls! :D O's are almost over.. only 1 more paper left and thats science MCQ which is on next week. I can relax for a few days because theres a huge gap. but of course, I must study for the MCQ also because I have bad history with final papers. I tend to slack like hell for the last paper and dont ever bother to study. the worst thing is that most of the time, they will make it very tough because the setters know that alot of people are gonna slack for the final paper. maybe i'll rest for a few days but then im still gonna study during the weekends. its the last paper so i'll just give it my all. anyways the F&N paper yesterday was doable. Luckily the spotted essay questions came out phew. MT paper today was easier than the paper we did in june. hopefully I can get an A2 for MT this time. I cant believe I just said that :P. I was 1 mark shy from an A2 for the june papers so hopefully I do get an A2 this time. if not then B3 is good enough already

After the papers, I followed the 5A people to eat at banquet because everyone was hungry as hell. went home after that and basically did nothing. you know its so weird because before the O's, we just couldnt wait for it to end. now when its almost over, we feel so empty. like nothing to do. just pure emptiness. or is it just me?! :/. I was SO bored for the whole afternoon just now. I didnt even know what to do. I didnt know what to do so I sms'd halim and asked him to come over to my place once his school ends. I slept for a few hours just to kill time. he arrived at around 7 plus and we just started jamming lots of songs. now I know how to play decode on my guitar yay :D. now I just need a girl with a nice voice to sing decode :D. I am happy to say that me and halim are finally able to play some BFMV songs! they're quite challenging to learn because it takes time to get used to the riffs. the first video is us playing 'deliver us from evil' and some other random stuff. you guys can watch it in high quality if you just click on the video itself. the youtube link has the high quality option. the sound and video quality would be so much better if we actually used a camcorder instead of the shitty phone camera -.- oh and you guys can also see my new white thunder stripe that I bought a month ago. it looks so much better than the previous one.



okay the next one is me and halim playing 'scream aim fire'. I just taught halim how to play this song so hes not used to playing it at fast speeds yet. there is a slight delay but overall I think we did alright. we can definately do way better if we practiced but I think we did okay for this video.



next I think we're gonna learn how to play master of puppets by metallica and HAND OF BLOOD by bfmv :D :D :D. both of us already know parts of hand of blood so I guess its just a matter of time before we do a video. we're slowly improving I guess. I think the next one im gonna use a camcorder. anyways chelsea lost to Roma 3-1 yesterday :(. Liverpool drew against Atletico Madrid, Fernando Torres' former club. I wanted to see him go against his former team but hes injured. I got a feeling that its just an excuse because Atletico Madrid trained Torres until he was really good so im pretty sure he doesnt want to go against his former team. it would've been quite a game if he played. oh and I saw the highlights of that match. they zoomed in on torres and his girlfriend because both of them were in the stadium. or wait is it his wife? well anyways the girlfriend/wife is kinda cute whahha :D. they really match each other! its true, famous footballers ALWAYS go for hot models. its very rare for them to go for the average type of girl. actually to think of it right, some models go to them in the first place because they're rich. Kaká is different though. he married a childhood friend who he had a crush on ever since they were young. aww so cute :D. beats any model who only goes for money by a longshot. thats what happened to liverpool's steven gerrard. kena cheat off his money by a model. so sad.

I dont know whats going on with me these days but I just feel very weird. I feel empty. like just now for example, I woke up in the morning and had this sudden urge to read... some stuff from last year and I dunno why but I just feel very... empty you know? urgh. the lyrics from decode are just ringing in my head. they make perfect sense :(. well to me atleast. holidays are coming and im gonna be free as hell. I dont feel like working because im lazy and I only have 1 month in s'pore. now if only I was with... -sigh. :( :( :(. i'd be playing paramore songs and sing with her all day long if I was with her :D.

okay last thing for the night. for paramore fans out there, decode video is out. its at paramore's website. go check it out ppls! this entry took a long time because I had wait for the videos to be uploaded on youtube. they're quite big in size so im sorry if I kept you guys waiting for this entry.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

The truth is hiding in your eyes and its hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood but you think that I cant see
What kind of man that you are, if you’re a man at all
Well I will figure this one out on my own
(I'm screaming i love you so)
on my own
(my thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here
when I used to know you so well

But how did we get here
I think I know

No comments: