Sunday, November 9, 2008

dont say a word

Our street soccer session at SP today was cancelled so I didnt do much for today except play my guitar. I was supposed to go out with dan but he cancelled at the last minute because he wanted to go out with his girlfriend. well I was rotting at home until halim gave me a call and asked if he could come to my house and jam. we learnt quite alot of songs in only a few hours so thats atleast something rather than me just rotting at home. im broke now lah so I cant go out :(. nvm.. can ask money from my sis :D. both of us are also starting to pick up on how to do pinch harmonics. omg its so bloody irritating because your pick and finger must touch the string at the same time to make the high pitch sound. we still need more practice on that. I told myself a few days ago that I MUST learn how to do pinch harmonics before I buy an expensive guitar. it'll take time for me to get it right but eventually I will. :P

anyways I thought about something rather mean just now. basically its dealing with irritating people on msn. its funny but mean in a way. you know how sometimes, somebody you really DONT want to talk to just starts a conversation with you. you dont wanna talk to him in the first place because hes childish/ugly/lame/irritating or even WORSE: the other person secretly likes you. but the thing is, you dont want to be mean so you reply to the other person. the thing is by playing along with him, you're fueling his bullshit and he'll be back for more. trust me. its even worse when the person secretly likes you. they'll just keep on bothering you until god knows when. they'll even start a convo with you the moment you come online.

well for me, if somebody annoying keeps on bugging me, I wont reply to them at all. yeah its mean but you have be mean sometimes, or else you're always gonna be at the losing end. im not saying that you should be mean all the time but sometimes you HAVE to be mean. by replying to them and playing along, you're just making the person happy and thats what he wants. trust me if you keep on replying, he'll just keep coming back for more. its even worse if the person likes you and you keep on talking to him. in the end, you're gonna have someone irritating whos just waiting for you to come online so that he/she can start talking to you again. heres a friendly advice from me: dont talk to the other person. ever.

if you just ignore, he'll stop bothering you soon enough. you're gonna be in deep shit if you keep on talking to the other person if he secretly likes you because hes gonna be happy that you both are 'communicating'. he'll think that theres something special going on so he'll just keep talking with you everyday. see where this is going? in the first place, you dont even like the person. why in the hell would you want to talk to him you EVERYTIME you're online? im telling you, dont talk to the other person. it saves time and it helps to 'shoo' away ugly/immature/irritating/childish/lame people who you dont like and just want to avoid. just remember, if you're gonna keep on replying, you're just fueling his bullshit and he'll keep coming back for more so dont bother wasting your time when you encounter these kind of people. just ignore and dont reply at all if they talk to you.


okay I shall end it here because this is getting a little long. im gonna start studying for my bio and phy tmr. its the last paper so I shall give it my all. prom's coming too so I got alot of things to be done after the papers. oh and im singing with isaac too so hopefully I dont screw up -.-
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: