Thursday, November 13, 2008

i love the cheesy crust

hello ppls! :D I got back from pizza hut not too long ago so as promised, I shall update. I was starving so I went down and ordered two regular pizzas. delicioussssssss :D. it was gonna ask halim and jack to eat there with me but it was already 9. i got my pizza after 20 mins and i met halim afterwards. he asked me to go play lan with him so we played for an hour. omg it has been hell of a long time since ive played cs source. but eh im not gonna throw my life away like I did last time. two years of my teenage life went down the drain the moment I played WoW with isaac. its really pathetic that i know my way around ohio better than singapore :/. blah anyways prom is on next tuesday and a couple of people like ziq and jas already figured out what to wear. the theme for this year is 'black'. its alright but I think last year's theme '1930s Chicago' is better. omg you can dress up like the corleones! :D I wonder if anyone did dress up like a mafia complete with the tux and hat last year. this year's theme is quite easy because I look good in black whahaha :D. I still have to choose something that really fits me though. im really looking forward to the prom and i hope we'll have fun because its a once in a lifetime thing. im definately gonna take lots of pictures when we're there ahaha :D.

anyways me and a couple of others are going to kamal's house tmr for a belated deepavali. his mom's making chapati for us so im hoping that it'll taste great :P. 5A are having this barbecue on the 19th but im not invited so im probably not going. beats me. nvm lah jack is having a barbecue at the end of this month to celebrate his bday so thats atleast something. well I was talking to markham, doug, miles and ling yesterday and I found out something really terrible. A friend of mine, cryn already passed away. I don't know how it happened but they told me that he was stressed out over some things. few days later they asked his parents where he was and the parents told markham and doug that cryn is dead. I wasnt that close to him when I was in ohio but still we were good friends. still, its really sad that hes gone now. I really can't believe that something like this would happen to him. its really unexpected. we'll forever miss him and i hope his soul rests in peace.

well I should stop thinking about that because its gonna make me even more sad. Doug may be meeting me at houston when im over there. omg it would be awesome to meet him again after two years. I also talked to ling yesterday and she gave me great advice on girls. ling's advice are always great ahhaa. especially when it comes to relationships. omg its like she knows what im going through :|. its weird I tell you! okay well last thing for the night, its officially my dad's bday today so im gonna wish him a happy bday :D. okay well im gonna end it here because im feeling a little dizzy right now. im tired and im gonna go to bed in a short while.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: