Tuesday, November 25, 2008

you are my only one.

okay so its 5:28 am and im still awake because i cant sleep :/. anyways this is gonna be a short entry because i dont have much to say. im feeling better tonight, well not much really but still better. a couple of people talked to me about what happened and it made me realise that i was wrong. i just wish that she'd accept my apology and atleast talk to me again and get to know the real me. i never wish to hurt her at all and i hope everything goes back to the way it was, us being in good terms and atleast talking to one another.

i've been keeping it all a secret all this while and i just had to tell the truth. i couldn't live with the lies. i had to tell the truth and thats what i did in my previous entry. i dont want to lie to her like that ever again. i thank some of you for giving me advices and i just have to say that im NOT giving up on her or moving on. i did something wrong and thats why i have to undo them. its unlike me to just give up like that. i still believe i want her by my side because... I really love her alot. and thats the truth :D. okay i shall stop talking about that now.

i changed the song in my blog to 'fm static - tonight' because its a good song and it relates to my situation right now. you know what? im going jamming with aidil, mizi and hafiz on friday and they asked me to sing this song while playing the guitar yay! :D theres gonna be 5 songs and they are face down by red jump suit apparatus, smile in your sleep by silverstein, my only by goodnight nurse, the taste the touch by asteria and lastly, tonight - fm static. aidil and mizi wants me to sing all 5 of them O.O actually i think its going to be fun but it'll definately be tougher to sing it while playing the guitar. i shouldnt worry about it too much and just have fun :D. last thing for the night or err.. morning. i already edited my facebook so it should be a public profile now. just type in my name 'herrizal' there and it'll show up. apparently theres only 1 guy on facebook whos name is herrizal hahahhaha :D. alright i think im gonna end it here because mizi's coming over this afternoon and i really have to sleep now or else i cant wake up later.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

i love you and i always will. <3

No comments: