Monday, November 3, 2008

my voice is gone

hello ppls! :D I dont even know why im still awake right now :/. anyways I didnt notice that I was busy on msn just now because I was reading the SS notes in powerpoint. apparently putting it to full screen automatically makes you busy on msn -.- I couldnt sleep so I decided to continue revising SS. Merger and Separation is a bummer man. so many points to remember. oh and deterrence too! urgh so irritating. I just finished merger and separation,Sri Lanka & N. Ireland and conflict among countries. anyways im slowly forgetting about my maths paper 2 because it already happened so I cant do anything. I have to wait for the results on january then. I really hope I can get a C6 for maths. maybe im just being extremely paranoid lah? but im definately hoping that I can get atleast a C6 for maths lah. ahhaha i'd be so happy if I get a c6 for maths :D. whats done is done and theres no use feeling sad or anything. my mom told me that I should stop thinking/mentioning about 'it' because the more I keep thinking of it, the more it'll happen. for now, im just gonna finish my O's and after that, I have exactly 1 month to do as much as I can in s'pore because our paper ends at the 11th of november. i'll be gone by the morning of 11th december. 2am to be exact.

anyways I dont even know why im awake right now when im not feeling well at all. I have a fever, cough, runny nose and sorethroat. totally wrong timing man! ahyo. maybe its because I think too much these days. hmm maybe. nothing to do now but to hope and pray that my math marks will be safe enough for me to go to poly. you guys are probably sleeping right now so im gonna join you guys in a sec. I have to wake up later to finish my revision. I just have good governance and deterrence to go. all the best for your papers later ppls! :D im gonna update tonight but definately at an earlier time. im really sick and I sound like a zombie thanks to this sorethroat so im gonna go sleeeeeep now.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: