Wednesday, November 12, 2008

O's are OVER.

sorry if I didnt update yesterday. I got home at about 1am because I was out with halim and jack. I was tired and too lazy to update yesterday. anyways, O's ARE FINALLY OVER!!! :D :D :D no more waking up at 630 for school, no more having to pay 2 bucks if I forgot to bring my badge, no more being stressed out! now we can do all the things that we want. all the best to ppls who are taking their CLB papers today yeah? :D now I have to figure out what to do for 1 whole month before im going to houston. Halim told me to play maple with him with him. there is a possibility that im gonna play it to kill time. few years ago me and isaac played WoW for two years and we had no life. we'd be playing for atleast 12 to 16 hours a day. yeah I know it sounds ridiculous right? but I have to admit, it was fun while it lasted. I dont want that to happen again if I play maple with halim. I'd probably play it but I dont know how long it takes for me to lose interest in it because it looks boring :P. okay lah I think if I played with people it wont be so boring. blah talking about gaming makes me miss WoW all over again :(.

I have alot of things to talk about but im gonna stop here. im hungry and I have to go down and buy lunch. we're supposed to go to kamal's house because he invited us for deepavali. its not confirmed so I dunno. im still waiting for kamal's call. okay im gonna go down and buy lunch because im really hungry. i'll update tonight people! I promise :D
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: