Thursday, March 27, 2008

does this look infected?



so..you guys are probably having physics now and im at home cause my flu got worse in the middle of class just now. kept sneezing like every minute,coughing and worse still my nose kept leaking :(. damn flu man.. initially Johnson didnt come to school then out of the blue,after recess he appeared in class.. so I asked him why he came then he said that mrs chua called his parents say he didnt come school alot of times so hes in trouble tonight :/.. good luck man! you're gonna need it.. then by the time he ask me to sit down with him, I already made up my mind to report sick cause alastair,hung tiong,isaac,ziq,kamal,jas and yi qi already ask me to cause they said I dont look well :(. so its like,I havent spent the whole day with johnson for this week ahaha.. I come,he pon. I pon,he come. we both come, I report sick.. see the pattern emerging? ok well for me its not pon but rather sick.. LOL and who told mrs chua yst that I broke my leg and need to go to hospital?! she believed it sia :| ahaha so me,alastair and hung tiong told her that Johnson didnt come cause he broke his OTHER leg cause he play BBall then the ball roll to the road then his leg got ran over so now both leg 'fractured' HAHA.

anyways im like a zombie now.. a coughing,sneezing and grumpy zombie. actually I really do look infected now lah cause it just got worse.. my eyes are like quite red right now for no reason.. rawr I keel you all and eat ur brainssss. oh wait zombies dont talk right ahahaha.. sick people tend to talk crap..or is it just me? :P eh I really shouldnt be blogging now..im a sickkk boy so im gonna go get some rest.. probably later go see doctor or something so im gonna end it here.. bye guys! :) **sniff**

No comments: