Saturday, March 8, 2008

We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

hungryyyy :(. damn it clock can you turn to 4am already so I can order sausage mcmuffin for 2 bucks.. :( ahah hello guys!! :D. i was just upset and have totally no mood last night but im feeling a little better now, a little only not so much cause I kept remembering something that happened during phy lesson ahahah

johnson: cher,if radiation go in your body ah,then how to take it out?
mr prakash: there's no way to take it out
johnson: ...then how to know its already inside your body?
mr prakash: oh the damage is very slow,you wont see it immediately, but soon as time goes by and you have children, your child will become teenage mutant ninja turtle
johnson: wth?


HAHA..hes trying to say that the child would be deformed ahah. im telling you mr prakash is a great teacher cause hes full of cartoony actions and when he explains something,he really simplifies it.. too bad 5A you guys didnt get prakash as your phy teacher! :P studied the whole day cause MT mock test is on monday morning.. ugh. bloody irritating sia. one test after another.. and mr hisham said that if anyone failed this test,he has no choice but to put whoever who failed to MLB. omg no! :(. I need a timeout from tests..just take a moment to go out and enjoy or play soccer or something. nvm next week im free from sch so im always free :D! thurs got street soccer with the guys so I cant wait for that.. cant wait to do some awesome teamwork with kamal and fairuz :DD

so im really hoping that whatever happened last night isnt true or has nothing to do with me cause I just feel uneasy with these thoughts in my mind. actually im feeling quite heavy hearted as we speak so I just hope that it'll all be a misunderstanding and its just me being paranoid as hell. I mean its better to be paisei :P. I was kinda upset about it yst but atleast now im a lil better.but still,theres a big question mark in my head :/. im just confused... someone come and clear my doubts for me!! :/.maybe its just too much sugar or coffee.. how about lack of sleep? OR MAYBE ITS PMS! AHA :D! lol how can anyone still have a sense of humour even at this times.. -_-. but I still do feel heavy hearted :X.. well okay im gonna go have my dinner now and im probably gonna listen to songs all night long! oh ya and i keep forgetting to change the song in my blog..gonna do it soon :) nite guys!

this heart it beats,beats for only you,my heart is yours,
Please don't go now, Please don't fade away
my heart is yours

paramore is awesome :)..

No comments: