Saturday, March 22, 2008

throw some chords together

hey guys.. :D so I havent been updating lately cause I wasnt really in the mood to. anyways thanks to you guys who cheered me up,im feeling a lil better now. anyways im gonna make this one a quick one cause im tired and tmr got CIP. anyways Mizi came just now! so impromptu and since when did you read my blog ah?! o.O ahaha so out of the sudden he just called me and asked me if im free for the day and if he can come to my house to play guitar.he came around like 5 plus? so anyways at my house we learned alot of songs :DD. crushcrushcrush,misery business,my heroine,until the day I die etc. I think we spent like 2 hours just to learn crushcrushcrush and until the day I die? well its a nice song! :) just need a singer then set! tired man.. my fingers are swollen cause the strings on my acoustic are so worn out and mizi didnt want to use my acoustic so I had to give in and use my finger torturer or uhm, acoustic guitar. haha,oh wait lame sorry :x




anyways I was a little frustrated at my mom just now.. you wanna know why?lol. its a lame excuse to be angry at your mom really but still................... She girl-ed up my room with the new mattress and new pillow cover or whatever you call it! :((((( look at my mattress.. WTH? I wanted revenge so I went to her room to shower and she knows how long it takes for me to be done HAHA :D. seriously like,i'll just sit down while the shower is spraying on my head and i'll just...stone :x. ok maybe not all the time but when I do,you're looking at like a minimum of 30 mins for just showering haha. out of the blue i'll just be like 'eh why am I stoning?'.. not to mention the whole room being all steamy and hot as if its a sauna cause I love to take hot baths :D. best thing thing that came out of my mom's mouth for tonight ahaha.

bro: where is he? I wanna talk to him
mom: oh hes having an episode in the shower,as usual.
me: I can hear you lah!


ahaha my mom is so cute if you get to know her :DD.well im gonna end it here cause tmr got CIP at toh guan or something? have to report to sch at 745.. actually I think toh guan is near IMM there? anyways I fell in love(once more) with an old song! I remember singing it in during class when I was pri 5 ahahaha.. been chanting 'I love you,I love you,I love youuuuuu' :D. its a song from natasha bedingfield called 'these words'. good song :). ok im gonna go get something to eat then its time to sleeeeeeeeeeeep. gnite ppls! :D

No comments: