Wednesday, March 12, 2008

rain rain go away come again another day



hello ppls! :D. well these few days have been really cooling and the weather is really good if you wanna laze around the whole day in bed haha. well the first pic is the view from my house when it was raining just now.. I cant even see the sky lol.. the other one is around 4-5am? anyways nothing much happened these few days except me going out with jack and catching up with each other etc. most of the time im just too lazy to go out cause this weather is fantastic :D. lie down on the sofa,turn on HBO/Cinemax/Starmovies,get some snacks and then watch movies the whole day haha. the only thing missing is that it gets boring after awhile cause nobody to talk to but then by that time,i'll probably be sleeping :P. but abit lonely lah at times. DUH herrizal ahahah.

anyways im not sure if tmr ill be playing street soccer or not cause of the weather, actually it doesnt matter to me if it rains or not cause I dont mind being wet as hell haha.. its just the guys lah. some 'scared of the rain' while the others will just be total lazy asses :P.do you know how fun it is to play soccer when its raining cats and dogs?! :DDD!!! theres a tactic when you play soccer during those times. wanna know whats the tactic? kick the puddle of water to the keeper's eyes THEN kick the ball :P. speaking of cats, I have to show to you guys this 1 CUTE cat who I guess is the residential cat or something,me and my bro have a nickname for it ahah.. we call it 'tiger' cause in a way he does look like a tiger. but hes soooo cute.




you know I have a way with anything thats cute. its like anything cute can really melt me and me go like 'I WANNA HUG YOU NOWWWWW!!!' lol. like polar bear cubs.. and it doesnt have to be animals only thats cute btw.. some people can be cute too. infact really cute hehehe.. :D SEE LAH! im extremely happy for no reason right now hahaha. wait thats a good thing! :P.. ahhhhhhhhh :DDD

Inter Milan lost to LiverFOOL 1-0 but it doesnt matter to me cause I also dont support both. I was just hoping that liverFOOL lost :(. ahya nvm.. anyways I think Im gonna end this cause im bored and
I think you can tell by how bored I am right now from my boring entry haha.. Im gonna go find something better to do. haha cute ppls. :DDDDD see lah i reminded myself again.. :P
Nite ppls! :D

No comments: