Saturday, March 15, 2008

thats nothing like me

hello people :D! well the street soccer session yesterday was quite fun cause somehow someway we managed to get atleast 20 people? lol. and I scored like i think 4 goals only.. Had alot of chances but the opposition keepers were damn good. I should have scored more but then I think my had alot of things going on in my mind. anyways holidays are gonna be over soon and I still have a few more homework to finish.ohwell, I'll get to it tonight!! and omg dewie I never had a blowjob before okay it was a joke for the 'use sign language,trust me' thing.. omg I cannot imagine myself getting a blowjob from women who carry AIDS around. eee..I dont wanna ever get a blowjob from prostitutes man so wtf were you thinking? get it right sheesh..

anyways well today,I pretty much have been a bum all day long watching movies like Click,The Pink Panther and The Benchwarmers! good movies especially the Benchwarmers. hey I got bullied like hell too once okay :(,people kept calling me short,nerd,tiny,geek,big eyes,little devil,hairy monster,hairy potter(i hate this one) etc. and I remember the girls in my pri sch and some of you during sec 1 kept laughing at the fact that I can never grow tall or look good in that matter.ok I admit that back then I was a geek :X and didnt exactly care about looking good or being attractive.. but then after countless people insulting me I decided that enough is enough so I changed. alot. :D ahaha.. so this is to everyone who used to insult me about my height/looks etc, WHO IS SHORT NOW HUH?! ahahaha.. anyways heres a clip from Click that was really touching and sad.I laughed like hell when he gave the middle finger to his friend for his last words HAHAHA.you have to watch the movie then you'll uds the ending cause its very touching..



I didnt sleep last night cause of things going on in my head. The last time I check,when a guy cant sleep for the whole night thinking about stuffs that happened recently and feels really worried,that means that he does care.Infact he cares alot about someone or something. and he feels uneasy when he gets the feeling that the someone is unhappy with him because of something he doesnt even know about.Its like..I dont even know how to explain.she probably has the impression that im the kind of guy whos self centered and doesnt care about others and thinks that the whole world revolves around himself. and maybe even think that im the 'too outgoing' kind of person. well thankfully thats not who I really am.I'm sure you guys who know me well would agree with me on this.. its like,people forgive each other for their own mistakes because nobody is perfect right? :/ I dont know what to do and its driving me nuts -sigh


I hate it when I have to pause in between writing my entries cause my relatives are in my house and my irritating small cousins are constantly asking me stupid questions.. :/ they ask totally stupid questions like 'why do people kiss?'.. -_- heh ok maybe thats cute and maybe on normal days I would be more than happy to entertain them but now its already 12:27AM..great. well my sis called just now and she asks if I wanna go to houston after my O's.. seems like a happy thing right? :/. guess how long? 3 months. I dont feel like going cause 3 months is a bloody long time but well im probably gonna say no. theres a good reason why I dont wanna go..bah. I dont know -_-. Alright I think this entry is long enough and I think I shouldnt be too disheartened.Probably abit but not too much cause I'll let you all in on a little secret. :P im gonna be an uncle soon yay! :D

well gnite guys! :D

No comments: