Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Summer

so... I didnt go to school today cause my flu got real bad. its inevitable lah cause ive been sick for the past few days.. so I pretty much did nothing but rest today.. woke up around 2pm and started being helpful(no kidding) so I cleaned the house for abit.. then studied for quite some time.. soon I couldnt find anything better to do so I just decided to learn new songs with the guitar! yay! im thinking of buying a new acoustic ah.. that would be funny though 3 guitars in the house. then can go jamming in my house ahaha.. wouldnt that be great?! :D

Anyone watched August Rush yet? Seems like a cool movie! I saw the trailer and read the info about the movie.. If im not wrong, its based on true story right? so cool right if the whole family is made up of talented people! like the movie, father rockstar, mother cello player.. then son very talented. so good.. probably the grandson what? piano prodigy at the age of 5? ahaha. im tempted to just stream it.. I think I should just pay to watch it lah.. anyone wanna go watch august rush? kamal? ziq? HAHA i just remembered something funny jonathan said like last week i think..

kamal: so which poly u wanna go to? NP?
jon: no ah,I wanna go Republic Poly.
kamal: why?
jon: oh the food there very nice ah!
kamal: ...


ahaha.. who goes to poly just for the food :/ ok la time for me to sleep cause I need plenty of rest. nite ppls! :D

No comments: