Friday, March 7, 2008

Of all the colours that you've shined,this is surely not your best

ok now that im mellowed out, I shall pretty much tell you about my whole day. well today hasnt been exactly good, infact its kinda like a living nightmare? I was pissed 95% of the time and remember miss liew said some shit about me just now in class? well after lesson,I pretty much got pissed and I think yi ling and the girls are kinda shocked at how I reacted cause I think they never saw me pissed before.. well I think I shouldnt talk about that because I dont wanna remember that moment.

anyways something happened tonight that was really uncalled for.. ok maybe im being paranoid but still.. it may be me. or it may not be me. Its like how to say ah,its just weird you know. its like happy,then sad,then happy,then crazy,then sad,then angry,then really happy,etc etc. wth? moodswing? Its like people can really change their characters with a blink of an eye. I think :/. what if im being all paranoid for nothing? well if it is, how am I supposed to know its not referring to me? if that is true I may be one of the most stupidest idiots to ever surface for TONIGHT only :(. shit im confused. -_- im gonna go entertain my guitar now.. atleast it doesnt have moodswings. :/

No comments: