Monday, March 3, 2008

You look down on me, with eyes of endless tragedy

this is so random but I think i'll just make an entry just to well..relief stress? anyways miss watie said my research is like crap. wtf? oh so I spent doing the damn thing till 3 am for nothing.. ugh. not to mention I didnt study for phy paper just to get that shit done and I had the desire to come to remedial just to get my coursework done.. and all I got was a, 'if you dont want to do it here,you can just leave' well thats what I did. FUCK OFF. its like people think im not putting effort in my coursework. I mean even if I didnt do the thing quite well can atleast say to me in a nice manner..this one say as if I wouldnt give a flying fuck about my O lvls. ok I think I should stop cause thinking would only make me angrier.. somemore have to see her tmr and weds for 2 periods. thats 4 hours.. -_-.

you know I feel like im not doing my best.. and worst part is that I get the feeling that some people/teachers think like I got no hope.. wth. its like they're looking down on me and im trying my best to find someone who can teach me stuff like maths but its just hard. I cant blame them ah, its true my results arent that good for this term but that doesnt mean have to give up on me what? ugh. IRRITATING OK. and I keep telling myself that I can do way better but that is just not happening. you know why? cause theres nobody to frickin help teach me and most of the time im just having my mind drift way thinking about 'stuff' during lesson. well one way or another,I have to find a way to work hard cause this is just not working out. honestly,ask yourself, how can you study without someone guiding you? my grades didnt seem to be a problem from pri sch till sec 3 I think, all my grades have been quite good cause I actually studied.. with people!! its times like this I just feel like I wanna go to 5A lol..i got WAYYY more close friends there like kamal,isaac,haaziq etc. but well history paper made me happy cause I got 16/25 yay hahahaha :D. mr siva was a little weird when he said that he wanted more people to fail cause its better to fail now, than to fail later. hur,but then quite a number of people got good scores so he was a little ticked off HAHA.

I better stop now before I turn emo ahaha :P. actually this entry is already emo HAHAHAHAHHA. well atleast im happy now cause I just remembered THERE'S ICECREAM IN THE FRIDGE!!!! :O well im going to make sure I eat ice cream until I get fat tonight then off to bed!
sweet dreams guys :).

No comments: