Monday, March 10, 2008

lets rewrite an ending that fits, instead of a hollywood horror



yay!! i found an old song its a LOVELY song! :D. wow you guys really have to watch the video cause its really sad yet touching. I used to sing this song everytime cause its a nice song haha. I had to watch the video twice to understand what it really meant haha and the ending totally changed what I was thinking initially lol. from 'uhh typical..' to 'EH?!... oh!',you'll get what i mean when you watch it :P. it makes me think like you know...what would happen if that were to happen to me when I had the car accident on january. ok now im just being lame haha, i'll update more later, now I gotta do down and get my bubble tea before it closes! :D. i promise i'll update! enjoy the song :)

edit: ok anyways got my bubble tea yay! and some worker at the bubbletea store talked to me in chinese at first then all I said was ya or ok until the end when she asked me something and i was like 'uhh,haha auntie Im not chinese lah'.. everytime when its cold and when I wear my hoodie,somehow someway ppl think im chinese haha.. nvm used to it! cheywahh hahaha! well today I woke up at around 11 and therefore I couldnt go for mock test. great, I spent a whole weekend studying but in the end,late. ugh. time well spent.

I read this article on the newpaper the other day,its about football and women. haha interesting article! this woman is a football fan like her fiance and she observed how he reacts when his fav team loses or wins.like when spurs was 3-0 at half time against man utd,the guy was so happy so they turned the tv off and when to a party but then when they came back, man utd came back to win 5-3.. ahaha then when the next day they went to school(same university),he wore the spurs jersey and got laughed at mercilessly.. hmm sounds abit familiar right? :P. then when the girl asked him why if he wanted to change clothes, he said 'the real fans are not the ones who wear their team's jerseys after they win. they're the ones who still wear the jerseys after they lose' so true! then there she realised a man's true devotion to a football tea.. and it took her 8 years of being together with him to actually support spurs cause she looked down on them at first haha! she said that since the fiance supported spurs even when they lost or won,she was really impressed by the guy haha! see I told you guys at school before,girls are from another planet. serious. :P but if that happened to me and my fav club chelsea and/or AC Milan,i'll love that girl forever man ahahah. but wait,I think right she like... NVM! don wanna tell you :P. wait i think its chelsea or arsenal? or both? bah I cant remember what people said to me last time.. I think its chelsea ah. :DDD

then when the girl's fav team liverpool was beaten by bayer Leverkusen despite their 2-0 lead(it ended in 4-2),she never supported liverpool again. so moral of the story: never spectacularly disappoint a woman - she'll never look at you the same way again & football is where you can see the purest devotion in a man. hahaha good article! and some other article is about why women like C.Ronaldo. not just for his looks but he attracts women to watch football. ugh I dont wanna say more because I hate Cris Ron and the whole of Man Utd except for rooney and giggs. :D

anyways I REFUSE to take any pics of me for atleast a week cause I cut my hair :x. just wait! wait 2 weeks and i'll be like David Villa! whoo!



ok fine I wont exactly look like david villa but still,like him :P. anyone wanna go watch 10000 B.C with me?seems like a cool movie :(. you know its like normally people would go out with a girl to watch movie but then for me ah.. sigh. I mean when you go out with a guy only and watch a movie together, damn something must be wrong with you or you must be.. gay :P. maybe with alot of people can ah,but if 2 guys.... i think im just being naive haha.. nvm Who want to go to the Contender Asia Finals with me around April? that one go without girl also can cause even if you're attached,the girl wouldnt wanna go cause I dont think girls would like to see guys kicking,kneeing,elbowing and shed blood right? :P ok im gonna go play game now cause there is nothing else I can do right now cause my wireless is being a total bitch so thats why im going on and offline on msn..im gonna turn into the incredible hulk soon.. HAHA and shasha just said to me, 'why not be the incredible HUNK :P' on msn.. ok SET! :D well anyways nite guys! sweet dreams! :D

No comments: