Thursday, March 6, 2008

Michael Ballack.... SCORES!



Helooo!anyways I got good news for Chelsea fans out there... Chelsea won 3-0 against olympiakos!! Michael Ballack scored :D. so did lampard and kalou.. woo! a match worth watching from the start till the end..so because Chelsea won and im in a happy mood,this is gonna be a looong entry :D ahaha I have NO idea how I managed to survive school today. Partly because of the champions league matches making me unable to sleep,kamal and others teasing me about Milan's lost (i hate you) and other stuff.. but class is alright just as long as Johnson,Jerrold,Lin Xiang,Alastair and Hung Tiong are present :D. good friends they are! ..but I keep getting teased about Milan's lost by alot lah! bernice,johnson,kamal,arif etc.. HAHA and kamal's way of making others feel bad is very creative.. like this.. even though he knows Milan lost,this happened. the words in caps are just him making it sound louder

kamal: eh I heard AC Milan lose ah?!!!
me: ya la, ya la.. lose

kamal
: eh.. TO WHO AH?! I think it was ARSENAL??

me:
shut up lah haha

kamal:
eh how much ah the score?!! I think it was.. TWO - ZERO right? wah so sad ah.. play at Milan's HOMEGROUND somemore. what you think they have to say for that lost ah?

me
: -.-

kamal
: wah lose to ARSENAL YOU KNOW!! Arsenal also cannot win! You know man utd won FOUR - NIL against ARSENAL sia.. like THAT also Milan cannot win?! NO WONDER they lose..

me
: go away!




ahahah..haiya NVM! when man utd or whatever club you ppls support lose i'll be like that..just wait! :D. im gonna ask you ppls, is my hair long?! no right? my mom said that its long and soon its gonna be like a bush.. and she said that when my hair is stiff,I look like a sick boy.. wth. lol. my hair not long what! hur.. moms and their nagging..anyways today is quite an interesting day in and outside class ahah. Me and Johnson were talking about abalones.. real abalones! not Me and Johnson's theory of 'if you can get abalone,why you take salted fish?' okay.. it has something to do with girls :P.. and the ppls who DO know what that means...SHH!! better keep quiet or else some girls are gonna start chasing me and johnson with pitchforks.. :P.trust me,its nothing.. REALLY!! serious serious. ok anyways he was saying how he got alot of abalone at home and he even eat maggi mee with abalone just for fun AHAHA. so in a way the dish is now considered expensive cause he put abalone in it.. can you imagine a plate of maggi mee... for atleast 50 bucks? LOL. rich boy :). Johnson,if you're reading this, its a Compliment okay! :). embrace it! :P

anyways I got closer with bonfurt,haaziq,isaac,kamal,jonathan and wen jie during recess! talked about what courses we wanna take in NP and how funny our ex classmates were during sec 1. ooh the good memories of sec 1e at old west view campus at teck whye there.. The chaotic class,people turning on aircon during lesson,the fights we used to have EVERYDAY(and one particular fight that made me lose my teeth knn),us bullying faris by throwing his shoe into the woods and making him cry.. AHAHA. ohh **wipes tears** good times..good times. and Fairuz visited us just now after school!! yay!! :D.. good to see him again after so long haha. Im very worried about my O lvls ah.. cause if I dont do well,I cant get my desired course which is business and finance.. cut off point is 13. atleast if i do the course,once im out of poly and i graduate from uni,I can work with my bro in law John!! :D. so erm.. $$$$$$$. lots of it. :P. anyways louis and alot of my other friends who took NP got SP.. which made me worried.. cause I HAVE to go to NP.. not just for the course..but for eh...... another reason.kinda like.. hoping to meet someone there so I HAVE to go to NP.. 2nd choice would be SP ah no choice.. so yeah its making me worried as hell.



so I went to my aunts house at gombak the other day cause Its been awhile since ive visited her and stuff.. you know if my aunt is yours, everytime you go to her house and the moment she sees you with an oily face,she will ask you to go wash your face immediately cause she wants you to look the best all the time... weird ah? look at my nose.. squeaky clean :D hahaha.. but I still love her alot so its alright :D. and I just realised that I got a trademark smile which is the one ontop HAHA.. man I need a new smile soon :P. anyways I was going through my inbox cause i wanted to delete the 892 messages that are still in my phone.. so ANYWAYS.. as usual,me being curious led me to being in pain in the end. I stumbled upon a message that made me a lil heartbroken inside.even though its quite awhile since Ive got that message,reading it once again kinda made me feel somewhat...sad.ever get the feeling like as if something inside you just died?. :/ so on the way home,I didnt take the train but instead I took the bus for uh,reasons. I just had to see something.



"Look,I dont need your apology because its not going to change anything. I dont appreciate you trying ok so just forget it" ouch.

its kinda ruins the mood I had that day cause these kind of things are like canned drinks..(lol). once opened,very hard to close. and the more you look,the more it hurts you. but somehow someway you just get drawn to it...even though it hurts you to remember. yeah I know you guys have probably no idea what im talking about right now lol and the only 2 people really understand what the picture means.One of em is me,the other is um,you wont know.. and the weather was really cooling cause it just finished raining so yeah,perfect ambiance. but well I think I have to stop trying to remember those past moments where you know it was kinda sad,frustrating and stuff.. I think that by remembering the hurtful past,in a way you're actually stopping yourself from thinking positive cause the only thing you'll ever think of is, 'damn what the hell happened that time?fuckin' hurts.'. and by not thinking positive,you're restricting yourself from getting the good things you want in life because with no motivation,there is no effort and where there's no effort,you wont get the things you want.. because you dont care anymore. correct? I dont want it to be to the extend that I dont care anymore so i'll think positive before it gets out of hand!! :D although its hard to not think back,all I gotta do is think for the future. no matter how hurtful the past is,its already the past..ahah like for example an entry post I made on december 17th on my blog(go check my blog archive) is related to what im saying now.. and its making me somewhat laugh but also feel funny inside..like you know..i feel wrong for some unknown reason..see lah emo now.. HAHAHA..actually im not exactly emo right now.. i feel..weird..its like im sad cause that happened but in the other hand im also happy it ALREADY happened..so im happy and sad at the same time..lol wth.I think too much sometimes..waay too much.. I gotta really stop being like this so i'll think positive :). positivenessissm! :D
ok well I think thats long enough and those people who are bugging me to make a long as hell entry, happy now?! :D well good night ppls!


Tidal waves they rip right through me
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
Pick me up now, I need you so bad.

No comments: