Friday, March 14, 2008

teemu's coming back!




YAY!! I just talked to teemu just now and he may be coming back to spore around april ahaha. woo!!!Meet my longtime finnish friend,Teemu :D.we've been friends for like 6 years now since he was in s'pore.. he was saying how in shanghai theres like 13 yr old kids who go clubbing and the management dont even care..whoa :|.. haha omgomg I cant wait to see him again.. anyways im gonna make this a short one cause im quite tired.. anyways today's soccer plan was cancelled cause of the rain but instead tmr we're gonna go play soccer! :D so I went out with Fairuz to bugis to look for his stuff and walked around orchard cause we were bored. we then went to cineleisure to play lan :P (its not my fault okay,he asked me to!) then I sat down at macs and talked about lots of stuff! no pics taken sadly, cause I was too lazy to :P. i'll take pics tmr okay when its soccer time :D yayy! random thought: wouldnt it be awesome if you had people cheering for you when you played soccer. HAHA. well im gonna go watch cartoons or something right now ahahahaha. yes,desperate times call for desperate measures. WOO!! Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends on CN! ahah Blu is adorable! for those who are going to sleep, good night and sweet dreams!

No comments: