Friday, July 18, 2008

the bed is calling out my name

im gonna try to make this short cause im ready to collapse on my bed any moment now. I did the coursework B... for the 3rd time and this time it turned out even better than the first one! :D I would upload the pictures here but I dont have them with me right now :(. if you're wondering how it looks like, well its basically a heart-shaped cake... yeah I make hearts and cherish em :D! eh nvm not funny :/. anyways while I was walking home, I saw this little boy who looked exactly like me except in a little kid's body! OMG im telling you its like we almost have the same face and behaviour! Hair and skin is definately the same. the boy was with his mother and as I passed by them, this happened.

little boy: mummy I want to eat ice-cream. can we go buy ice-cream?
boy's mom: no cannot, you have to eat dinner first
little boy: I waaaaaaaant.. its just not fair. **insert really sad face here**
boy's mom: mummy will buy for you later okay?
little boy: you always say later but you wont buy.. its not fair.


that is exactly how I was when I was small ahaha :D. you people should've seen the way he spoke and the way he reacted. seriously, that boy is like a miniature me hahhaha

this is random but my internet is acting up again.. ugh its so irritating. I HATE wireless! anyways my sis called me just now and she told me that shes gonna be moving from houston to LA around the end of next year. I havent been to LA yet but she told me that LA has perfect weather for the whole year. imagine like windy, not too hot and not too cold kind of weather. I feel like going there right now :P. haaziq, faster become a pilot and smuggle me with the luggage so I can get to LA for free. you know you want to do it :D. hmm one day i'll get the people who are really close to me to go to US or anywhere for like a vacation or something. it'll be great to go there together you know? :D eh ok im feeling damn tired and my bed is like as if its calling out my name so im gonna collapse on it real soon.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: