Saturday, July 12, 2008

it must be the full moon...

I think there's something wrong with me cause ive been feeling damn lethargic these days and I dont even know why. I took an afternoon nap just now and I woke up feeling worse :/ It cant be lack of sleep.. right? hur, I must be sick then.

so im just sitting here drinking the snapple I bought from 7 eleven and trying my best to stay awake. Snapple is gooood especially the kiwi strawberry! I dont mind spending 2 bucks on a drink especially if it tastes good :D. anyways I was reading the newpaper earlier today and apparently Chelsea players are really impressed with their new manager Luiz Felipe Scolari! thats a good sign cause that guy is known to make very good teams. He also wants to bring Robinho into Chelsea! wow I cant imagine robinho coming to chelsea. On the other hand, cris ron is having a hard time with man utd fans cause he wants to leave man utd at all costs and man utd wont let him go to Real Madrid. The fans are also starting to hate him cause they think that hes betraying Man Utd. oh yeah and I heard Man Utd wants to buy Huntelaar and... guess who? Schweinsteiger! wahhaa :D

I got nothing much to say lah cause im not really in the mood. I think you can tell from the way im typing right now ahah. I dont even know why im feeling so tired.. wth :( must be the full moon.. ahaha im full of crap. tmr aidil's having a bbq at labrador but im not sure if im going or not. it starts at 630 so im sure that if ill be going, im gonna home really late like 1am or 2am. we'll see.. hopefully I wont be tired as hell tmr. blogger is being irritating again cause apparently when I try to go to my blog, some google error appears so I can only type here. I cant go to other blogs too.. UGH damn irritating! ok off to bed! I know this is a boring entry but im just tired lah okay? oh well :D
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: