Sunday, July 13, 2008

what a joke

I went to Aidil's party last night and it was quite fun really. I arrived at labrador park at about 9 plus and everyone was there except for Fairul. Aidil's parents were really polite cause the moment I came, they kept giving me food ahaha. Me, mizi and Hafiz were just relaxing near the shore just listening to the waves and looking at the stars. soon after, we had to walk for like 30 mins to fetch Fairul from this bustop that was frickin far from labrador park. nonetheless, we still had a great time cause the 7 of us had TONS of jokes! AHAHHAHA I remembered a particular one from mizi.
'your momma's so fat, when she stands on a weighing scale, her handphone number comes out'

he got that from MTV's 'your momma'. we got back at around 12 and started playing songs on the acoustic guitar aidil brought. eh by the way, did I ever mention to you guys that I just keep on losing my guitar picks?! Its like everytime I play it, the next day or the day after, it will be missing. so to prevent that, I brought 3 picks to the party AHAHA. after that we went to the jetty and well just slack around with nothing to do really cause almost everyone was asleep. lots of thing happened but im just too lazy to type it all out :P. at 3 plus in the morning, I called my bro to pick me up cause I was too tired and I had to sleep. Mizi has the pics at his blog but its not really clear. I didnt take any pics cause my phone had no more batt :(


anyways I went to paramore's website recently and I saw hayley william's new piercing on her nose and honestly, I think it doesnt suit her. Nothing wrong with that but I just think that she looks better without the piercing. I dont know why but apparently lots of fans are making such a big fuss about it. weird fans :/

blah I still havent applied for DPA yet! Jerrold just told me online that the deadline is 4pm tmr. I didnt even know about DPA until the mid years are over. stupid lah URGH. I could've studied like hell for my mid year exams. now I have to apply for DPA with lousy marks -.- nvm try my luck. Im gonna concentrate on my studies like hell from now on. no more guitar.. or at atleast not that much. ahya if I cant get into business studies.. I think i'll go for those courses where the cut off point is like only 20? im not sure about the name of the course but it has something to do with IT. my bro took it when he was in NP and he says that it isnt hard at all. actually my bro just told me that IT courses dont really have a good future. hur, well then im looking at this new course thats called 'International Business'. so far it looks like an easy version of business studies. best thing is that the course is new so the cut off point wouldnt be very low! :D I think IT courses would be my last resort if I dont do well in my O lvls. hmm.. we'll see.

Im gonna make a promise right now that I will study damn hard for the next 3 months cause I wanna get to NP at all costs! diedie must get to NP lah. oh and I still dont know why intan called me babe on my tagboard -.- alright im gonna end it here cause im gonna do this DPA thingy so..

gnite guys! :D

No comments: