Thursday, July 24, 2008

its so cold

its raining now and im so cold :(. I love the rain though! anyways, yesterday was my brother's pass out parade. Basically its like a graduation for those who went to the police academy. Time passes by so fast cause my brother was doing his NS for 7 months! im so happy for him cause he always wanted to be a policeman since young and now hes officially a policeman! heres some pictures that I got from my brother's girlfriend, shasha. Immediately after school, I rushed back and got ready. I was rushing like mad that I forgot to bring my phone along :(. so sorry ppls!





im sure hes going to miss his friends so much! hes starting his job on monday. I was telling him that he should catch the bugger who always pee in the damn lift for his first case. that would be GREAT! :P well today was quite a nice day actually cause I was constantly in a good mood. I passed both my physics and MATHS. can you believe it?! I passed maths! :D its a good sign cause it means that ive been studying! study alone is alright I guess but i'll definately do better if I had someone to study with. Apart from that, my previous entry also kept me in a good mood ahaha :D.

I went to segar CC on tuesday to study with the 5A people! kamal, haaziq, jas, khair, gena and joanne. jas said that I looked like an innocent boy when im wearing my long sleeve shirt hahha :D.. my friends are damn funny and they never fail to make me laugh! we were studying halfway and then everyone started making jokes, taking funny pictures and doing stupid things :P. like for example haaziq suddenly turned gay and showed us his 'sexy' legs AHAHA.. im kidding ziq :P. here, just look at this picture. eeeyer wth lah ziq! >:(



I think he studied too much lah thats why his brain went haywire :/. dont worry, its not real we're just fooling around :P. Ive been liking this one pretty girl since a long time ago anyways :D. lets just leave it at that cause you dont need any more details ahaha. anyways my sis has been bugging me to find my webcam so we can talk to each other online. its somewhere in my room so I have to find it. you know to think about it, I can use her webcam when im at houston to talk you guys :D. its just that theres a 12 hour difference cause thats like at the opposite side of the world :/. actually I also dont know who to have a video call with when im there lah ahaha. hmm.. we'll see! its 943pm now and the rain is making me feel damn sleepy so im gonna end it here cause I have to go find my webcam. once im done, im gonna go sleeeeeep
gnite guys! :D

No comments: