Friday, July 4, 2008

the feeling of guilt

Hellooo ppls :D! I wanted to update last night but I feel asleep on my bed at about 10 and I woke up at like 5 in the morning :/ anyways Mizi was supposed to come to my house yesterday at around 4pm but I ended up going home at 530pm cause I had some problems with my maths file so miss liew asked me to stay back. Initially I thought that Mizi would figure out that I cant make it so I decided to play street soccer with the teachers outside the hall. I had so much fun playing soccer with them :D when I got home, my mom told me that mizi is in my room playing the guitar :x OMG I felt so guilty lah! :/ Mizi, if you're reading this, doode im totally sorry! :(

Apparently he told me that he waited for about an hour outside my house. He just sat on the bench outside and listened to songs while waiting for me. Luckily my mom came back from work and saw him outside so she let him in. If only miss liew didnt hold me back cause of my maths file :( -sigh

anyways we ended up at mizi's house later trying to clean Aidil's laptop cause it was infected. by the time I got home, I was so tired and just collapsed on my bed :P. I didnt go to school today cause I had a bad stomach ache so I spent the day just rotting at home. I was surprised that my mom wasnt that mad at me for not going to school.. oh well I guess im just lucky :P AHAHA I just remembered this conversation with my bro's gf. so I couldnt sleep at around 4am on thursday morning and this happened.

shasha: better sleep now or else you're gonna be very tired in school later
me: yeah I know.. I dont feel like going to school :(
shasha: why?! go lah its very important. Just think about something positive about going to school like... pretty girls!
me: uhh, there arent really any pretty girls in school. ahhaha even if there is, im really sure I wont be interested anyways :D
shasha: just go to school lah, you can enjoy all you want after your O's. better go to school or else im gonna tell your brother ah! :P
me: nice, real nice. -.-


well I DID go to school on that day okay? I had no choice! no fair lah wth :( anyways I cant stop laughing everytime I see this cover of paramore's misery business by a band called sea of treachery. the video is at mizi's blog and im lazy to link it here. Its like weird to hear the song in a screamo version ahaha. I dont really like the singing but the drums in the cover is awesome. especially during the chorus and the solo. omg the double pedals are wonderful! :D

rawr I just feel like eating ice jelly right now. you know the jelly with the fruits in it and you squeeze the lime over it? mmmmm **drools** ahh im gonna find something to do now. I could start reading a book or... I could play my guitar WAHHAHA :D.. eh hello, O lvls coming already lah must mug like craaaaazy. oh well im gonna end it here,
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: